Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FSU Student kills couple in Jupiter FL then eats victims face

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/cr...92192.html

... gotta be Flakka

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dat Waka flakka.

Damn zombies.

Further evidence kids today have no idea how to do drugs.
Only a chump boos the home team!

I saw on the news this morning they were playing some videos he posted on his Twitter with some of his ramblings.  At one point he said he was psycho.  He sure proved it. 

He is satanic.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I saw on the news this morning they were playing some videos he posted on his Twitter with some of his ramblings.  At one point he said he was psycho.  He sure proved it. 

Agree. 

ok.... now for the intriguing question:

They stated that he is in the hospital and his health is declining (near death).  Is it just better if they let him die?   he already killed 2 people and is looking at a life sentence in prison.  if he dies, his parents, while they will never get over their loss, will be able to move on with their life.  As for the victims lives, that is so sad --- innocent victims 

Quote:Agree. 

ok.... now for the intriguing question:

They stated that he is in the hospital and his health is declining (near death).  Is it just better if they let him die?   he already killed 2 people and is looking at a life sentence in prison.  if he dies, his parents, while they will never get over their loss, will be able to move on with their life.  As for the victims lives, that is so sad --- innocent victims 

What?

If who let's him die? "They" (I assume you mean hospital staff) don't have a choice. Their job is to try and save lives. After that it's in the hands of the justice system.

If I were the guy near death I'd sure be hoping I die.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

I almost feel like him dying would be more humane. Let the dirtbag live.

FSU

Face Snacking University

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2016, 07:59 AM by JaxJagsFTW.)

"At some point, a neighbor across the street, whom WPTV has identified as Jeff Fisher, saw the attack and tried to stop it. But Harrouff was extremely strong and fought him off, stabbing him at least three times. Fisher fled and called 911 around 9:20 p.m."

But is his mustache okay?

"Face Snacking"?!?!

What in God's good name would make you write that?!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2016, 11:42 AM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:FSU

Face Snacking University
This is a really bizarre response coming from someone who is involved in Law Enforcement.

If you handled this crime, would you be making a joke like this?
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:This is a really bizarre response coming from someone who is involved in Law Enforcement.

Dark humour is often a coping method..

I work for the Ambulance Service, you wouldn't wanna hear some of the jokes we say to get over things..

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Dark humour is often a coping method..

I work for the Ambulance Service, you wouldn't wanna hear some of the jokes we say to get over things..

And you say it amongst yourselves, most likely not in a public forum. I understand the need for dark humor, but it has it's place.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:And you say it amongst yourselves, most likely not in a public forum. I understand the need for dark humor, but it has it's place.

I get you...

Now and then... I'll say something online... but usually the reader(s) just see it as a needless rant, rather than aimed at a subject for which they're up to date on... if that makes sense..

Quote:FSU

Face Snacking University

I honestly wanted to say your response was disgusting but it might be hypocritical since I'm still laughing right now.

Quote:Dark humour is often a coping method..

I get that, but make the joke in private with people who can relate to the stressors.

Quote:I get that, but make the joke in private with people who can relate to the stressors.

I'm not saying that was the case.. I was just thinking that it COULD have been..

Quote:This is a really bizarre response coming from someone who is involved in Law Enforcement.

I'm not involved in law enforcement.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.