Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jonas Gray released

Quote:No wonder he couldn't stick with the team in 2013, the talent was impressive then!

We were loaded at depth at the DL position in 2013 --- seth payne, jodan miller, kyle love

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh man. Jags02

Quote:Jaguars also signed TJ Barnes, 6-7 364 DT.

Make that man a RT please

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Jags02 when he saw the news:

[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2016, 09:59 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

Here's what this gut posted on big cat country..

at 364 pounds, I’m sure he’ll strictly be a 1-tech. If I’m not mistaken, Roy Miller and Abry Jones are the only two true 1-techniques on the roster. So it makes sense they’d want to limit their reps (especially Miller’s) in the preseason.

I believe he is a 1 tech.. But a guy his size if he breaks out.. Is at least 2nd string.. I mean omg lol the size of this guy is scary.. He would be a force up the middle especially if he somehow does good..

Quote:Gray was given a waived/injured designation so I believe if he goes unclaimed on waivers he'll revert back to our IR.

This is what I was thinking.  He doesn't really add a different dimension to Ivory/Yeldon this season, just depth.  This way they push the decision to next years offseason and make cutting the roster easier for now.  

Addition by subtraction, chhhhaammmppppiiioonnnsshhiiipppp

Quote:I liked him. Should have cut Corey Grant.

lol. Grant hasn't missed the last two weeks with injury. Soooo....

;

;

Quote:We were loaded at depth at the DL position in 2013 --- seth payne, jodan miller, kyle love
Kyle Love played in the Superbowl last year and has been solid depth for the Panthers for 2 seasons Tongue

Pretty sure Payne was gone by 2013...

Quote:We were loaded at depth at the DL position in 2013 --- seth payne, jodan miller, kyle love

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:Here's what this gut posted on big cat country..

at 364 pounds, I’m sure he’ll strictly be a 1-tech. If I’m not mistaken, Roy Miller and Abry Jones are the only two true 1-techniques on the roster. So it makes sense they’d want to limit their reps (especially Miller’s) in the preseason.

I believe he is a 1 tech.. But a guy his size if he breaks out.. Is at least 2nd string.. I mean omg lol the size of this guy is scary.. He would be a force up the middle especially if he somehow does good..
Why don't they just say nose tackle. UGH!!! The 1 tech, 3 tech, 5 tech. 

Quote:Why don't they just say nose tackle. UGH!!! The 1 tech, 3 tech, 5 tech. 

Agree.

Talk like you used to talk when we had Henderson and Stroud.

There's a nose/anchor DT and a rush DT in a 4-3 front.

Nothing's changed.  Just the talking heads wanting to sound cute using "techs."

Pet peeve.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Agree.

Pet peev
It's annoying! 

Quote:Agree.

Pet peev
It's annoying! 

Quote:It's annoying! 

You can say that again!

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Seth Payne went to the Texans back in like 2003 or something like that when the Texans came into the league.

Hope he has a good life insurance policy.

I just can't imagine being 364 pounds and having to practice fully padded in weather that is sunny & 95 degrees + 120% humidity.

Quote:Hope he has a good life insurance policy.

I just can't imagine being 364 pounds and having to practice fully padded in weather that is sunny & 95 degrees + 120% humidity.

The thing is he's probably in better shape than the majority of people on this board.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I resemble that remark....

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:Jags02 has to be thrilled.

It's good to hear, but I knew all along he'd make the roster. I'm just glad I don't have to keep trying to convince everyone else of what's been obvious for quite some time now.

'02