Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What Fantasy Geeks shouldn't talk football

Listen to what the last Guy say's about Blake? Are you kidding me he's a bad QB? Come on dude I've been harsh on Blake in the past 

but he definitely proved he could be a top QB in this league Laughable. 

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/these-...p-so-fast/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He puts up similar to better numbers then Luck, but he sucks  and Luck is the next great thing

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

So....your link? I don't get it.

Oh....the video.

If the running game improves it is very possible that BB5 numbers go down. From a FF perspective that's not a good thing. You have to remember the context in which these nerds are projecting. Don't be so sensitive.

Eh...  I take comments like that with a grain of salt.  You know the saying about opinions and a certain orface that everybody has...

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I think jag fans would be happy if we go 10-6 or 9-7 and Blake throws 25 td 9 picks I 62% completion that would be a better year for him

Quote:I think jag fans would be happy if we go 10-6 or 9-7 and Blake throws 25 td 9 picks I 62% completion that would be a better year for him

We would go crazy for 10-6 and those stats from Bortles.

What Fantasy Geeks shouldn't talk football

What? Fantasy Geeks shouldn't talk football?

What? Fantasy? Geeks? shouldn't talk... football.

What? Fantasy Geeks? shouldn't talk. football.

What Fantasy? Geeks shouldn't talk football.

What Fantasy Geeks? shouldn't talk football.

What Fantasy? Geeks shouldn't. talk football?

What? Fantasy Geeks? shouldn't talk football...

What? Fantasy Geeks shouldn't talk. football?

What Fantasy Geeks shouldn't? talk football?

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I think jag fans would be happy if we go 10-6 or 9-7 and Blake throws 25 td 9 picks I 62% completion that would be a better year for him

It's all about perspective.  From a FF perspective he'll be average to above-average.  He probably will not get the TD's that he had last season (35) and 25 TD's is pretty much "middle of the pack".  He does need to bring his INT number down as he had the most last season with 18.  Again 9 INT's would put him around average.

So from a FF perspective he's not all that big of a deal.

The last guy in the video is pretty much an idiot.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!

Blake's TDs may dip a bit, but I think his yards go up this season. 

Quote:Blake's TDs may dip a bit, but I think his yards go up this season. 

I doubt that... and not in a bad way.  You have to admit that a significant amount of his yards and TD's came during "garbage time" when the Jaguars were losing.  I'm willing to bet with a better run game and an improved defense some of his stats actually go down just a bit.

What? Fantasy geeks, shouldn't talk football?

Quote:What Fantasy Geeks shouldn't talk football
What? Fantasy Geeks shouldn't talk football?
What? Fantasy? Geeks? shouldn't talk... football.
What? Fantasy Geeks? shouldn't talk. football.
What Fantasy? Geeks shouldn't talk football.
What Fantasy Geeks? shouldn't talk football.
What Fantasy? Geeks shouldn't. talk football?
What? Fantasy Geeks? shouldn't talk football...
What? Fantasy Geeks shouldn't talk. football?
What Fantasy Geeks shouldn't? talk football?

This made me laugh.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I doubt that... and not in a bad way.  You have to admit that a significant amount of his yards and TD's came during "garbage time" when the Jaguars were losing.  I'm willing to bet with a better run game and an improved defense some of his stats actually go down just a bit.

Then again, he threw for over 100 yards in a quarter when we were beating the Jets and our running game was strong. It could go either way.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Then again, he threw for over 100 yards in a quarter when we were beating the Jets and our running game was strong. It could go either way.

I personally would just like to see improvement, specifically with the INT's.  The rest will take care of itself.  I'm not a big "stats guy" although I do play FF and watch both.  If Blake can minimize his mistakes and the Jaguars win, I really don't care much about what the stats say as far as number of TD passes, number of TD yards, etc.

that guy on the video is a joke. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:I personally would just like to see improvement, specifically with the INT's. The rest will take care of itself. I'm not a big "stats guy" although I do play FF and watch both. If Blake can minimize his mistakes and the Jaguars win, I really don't care much about what the stats say as far as number of TD passes, number of TD yards, etc.

I'm with you. At the end of the day I just want a better comp % and less INTs, leading to wins. That being said, I'd love for him to lead me to my FF super bowl again lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS