Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Bucs joint practices

What do you guys expect?

I think our secondary will get a couple turnovers off Winston. Might be a fight with Brent Grimes (or Miko)

Anger and Nortman get into a fight lol

Also kind of funny that between Jax and Tampa we have like half of the FSU Nat Champ team.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wish i could make it.. I think its gonna be competitive but in a friendly way.. We dont have no beef with Tampa, so its really all business. Now let the Titans or Steelers come in here and its a different story..

Quote:I wish i could make it.. I think its gonna be competitive but in a friendly way.. We dont have no beef with Tampa, so its really all business. Now let the Titans or Steelers come in here and its a different story..

Pretty sure players don't hold grudges with other teams anymore, and most of our players now have no reason to have "beef" with any team much less the Steelers, however that being said with two teams with so many young bucks trying to prove themselves, I can realistically predict in two days of practice 10 skirmishes with at least 3 being elevated to brawl status
A good loser is a good loser

KILL THEM ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Sorry, I can't wait for football... :woot:

Zero tickets left. Walk ups will be turned away.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:I wish i could make it.. I think its gonna be competitive but in a friendly way.. We dont have no beef with Tampa, so its really all business. Now let the Titans or Steelers come in here and its a different story..
Quote:Pretty sure players don't hold grudges with other teams anymore, and most of our players now have no reason to have "beef" with any team much less the Steelers, however that being said with two teams with so many young bucks trying to prove themselves, I can realistically predict in two days of practice 10 skirmishes with at least 3 being elevated to brawl status

Kids these days...

I predict a couple of productive practice sessions that may at times contain a couple of minor skirmishes.  Players at this level don't hold a "beef" against other teams.  I think that these practice sessions will benefit both teams.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Pretty sure players don't hold grudges with other teams anymore, and most of our players now have no reason to have "beef" with any team much less the Steelers, however that being said with two teams with so many young bucks trying to prove themselves, I can realistically predict in two days of practice 10 skirmishes with at least 3 being elevated to brawl status

Isnt that what i said "we dont have no beef with Tampa" And trust me if we practice against a rival team their would be tension..

Quote:Isnt that what i said "we dont have no beef with Tampa" And trust me if we practice against a rival team their would be tension..

If we practice against any other team, are they not a rival team?  If a practice with Tennessee or Pittsburgh happened there would be tension only for fans like you.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Kids these days...

I predict a couple of productive practice sessions that may at times contain a couple of minor skirmishes. Players at this level don't hold a "beef" against other teams. I think that these practice sessions will benefit both teams.

"Players at this level dont hold beef against other teams" ? That crazy if You really believe that! Do i really have to name the numerous players that has had beef, against former teams? Or the numerous teams that hate playing divisional foes and always lose? Wake up JagiBelieve!

Quote:If we practice against any other team, are they not a rival team? If a practice with Tennessee or Pittsburgh happened there would be tension only for fans like you.

What ??? You guys are reaching bad... All im saying is their wont be tension unless we were playing a team that the jags genuinely doesnt like playing. Wakeup football players dont get alone with everybody.. Especially division rivals.

Quote:What do you guys expect?

I think our secondary will get a couple turnovers off Winston. Might be a fight with Brent Grimes (or Miko)

Anger and Nortman get into a fight lol

Also kind of funny that between Jax and Tampa we have like half of the FSU Nat Champ team.

Nortman: Hey ANGER! This is how you punt a football!!! :beautiful punt, ball hits the 4 and goes outta bounds: 

Anger: OH YEA LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!! :Kicks football, never sees it again: 

Nortman: HA YOU SUCK!!

Anger: You wanna fight!!?!? 

Slap-fighting ensues to be broken up by the waterboys/girls. 

Quote:Zero tickets left. Walk ups will be turned away.

Will it show live online?

You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

I don't see why they won't cover more of the practice on the live screen. Not that I'm not thankful for what I do get to see, but I mean, no reason the camera operator can't just randomly film certain parts of practice. 

Not to come off like a pessimist, because I'm totally not, but Fowler got beat kinda bad twice by the RT in pass rush drills. He's trying to power rush and as soon as they stop that, he doesn't seem to have anything to break off of it. I know he's a rook, but we also saw it in the Jets game too. Ngaukue(however it's spelled), has seemed to have had a bit better rushing. 

Quote:I don't see why they won't cover more of the practice on the live screen. Not that I'm not thankful for what I do get to see, but I mean, no reason the camera operator can't just randomly film certain parts of practice. 

Not to come off like a pessimist, because I'm totally not, but Fowler got beat kinda bad twice by the RT in pass rush drills. He's trying to power rush and as soon as they stop that, he doesn't seem to have anything to break off of it. I know he's a rook, but we also saw it in the Jets game too. Ngaukue(however it's spelled), has seemed to have had a bit better rushing. 

From what I'm hearing, our DL has gotten the better of their OL more often than not

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:From what I'm hearing, our DL has gotten the better of their OL more often than not

The twitter says it's been even.  Dunno if that's the latest update, though.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

They do. Make sure you watch some of the AFC matchups between the Steelers, Bengals, and Ravens.  They all hate each other.

Once the AFC South becomes good again (very soon) the rivarlies will heat back up again.

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2016, 12:09 PM by jobclarke.)

Quote:The twitter says it's been even. Dunno if that's the latest update, though.
I know from what I saw earlier, Fowler got stoned on his reps. Skuta, Davis and marks stood out

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2016, 12:10 PM by jobclarke.)

Double post

Fowler struggled. Hopefully that will bring him back to earth a little bit.

[Image: CqEtCxoUEAAtGZP.jpg]

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco'>Michael DiRocco</a> [Image: VerifiedTwitter_Icon.png]<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco'>@ESPNdirocco</a>
Jaguars LB Telvin Smith tips a pass from Bucs QB Jameis Winston. pic.twitter.com/YBsTtcXHC8

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.