Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dak Prescott

...I know it's only week 1 of the preseason, but he looked really impressive out there tonight.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah. He made some NFL throws today.

Looked better then Goff

Quote:Looked better then Goff

Looked better than Wentz too.

To me, dak is a guy that's pretty close to his peak. Whether that is a good or bad thing, I'm not sure.

If his accuracy and mechanics can improve just enough, he can be a good starter in the NFL.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

They won't be shopping for a #2 if he continues like that.

He played well, definitely surprised me.

Yeah good for him. Having the oline helps

He looked really good. Doesn't hurt when you are playing behind that line and can throw to Dez Bryant.

;

;

Glad they might have found a backup that could take advantage of that OLine and Dez, unlike last year.

Guy is killing it right now.

Funny that the Cowboys ended up with what looks to be the best qb from the draft and didn't have to give up ridiculous picks
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Exactly. Maybe they've finally found a competent back up.

Man, first two two weeks in a row. Starting to catch my attention.

I'll be the first to admit I appear to be dead wrong about this guy. I was very critical of him coming from MSU's spread offense but he looks like he'll be a very capable back up and potentially the QB in waiting behind Romo. 

Quote:Funny that the Cowboys ended up with what looks to be the best qb from the draft and didn't have to give up ridiculous picks

Haha my thoughts exactly!

I really liked him in college. Reminded me of a more accurate Tebow without the drama.
"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

He seems to see the field very well.  Can make all the throws, those were two impressive games.  I would be grooming him to replace Romo sooner rather than later.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:To me, dak is a guy that's pretty close to his peak.

Don't take this aggressively, but I don't think so. He's a good QB who could be a star in this league. I'm not saying because he's lit it up in preseason. I thought this back at MSU. Like a poster earlier mentioned, he reminded me a lot of Tebow if Tebow was more mechanically sound. I like Dak, though.

Quote:Don't take this aggressively, but I don't think so. He's a good QB who could be a star in this league. I'm not saying because he's lit it up in preseason. I thought this back at MSU. Like a poster earlier mentioned, he reminded me a lot of Tebow if Tebow was more mechanically sound. I like Dak, though.

Its telling that a lot of those passes came on deep drops from him.  He seems to see the field pretty well, has a great feel for the rush, and accurately delivers balls downfield.  He so far has done everything I want a QB to do.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine