Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win The 2016 NFL Pro Football Hall Of Fame Game?
Green Bay Packers
Indianapolis Colts
[Show Results]

***Official 2016 NFL Pro Football HOF Game Thread***

Hi, Jaguars fans! Smile    Colts and Packers lead off the  2016 NFL campaign by playing in the annual Pro Football Hall Of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio.  ESPN is televising both the game and the halftime festivities, with kickoff from Fawcett Stadium at 8:05PM Eastern Standard Time.  Tonight will also be the debut of both the Colts and Packers 2016 NFL Draft picks, along with signed veteran free agents, in game action.

NO injuries, and may the best team win!  Wink  Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I admire your persistence, robot or not

Quote:I admire your persistence, robot or not

Does not compute
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Is Luck gonna play tonight?

Looking like the game won't go ahead.

There's a problem with the field.

The wrong paint was used.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2016, 06:44 PM by JackCity.)

Was looking forward to some fooosball

The game has officially been cancelled. Wow.

Colts might as well cancel their season. Dante is coming for Luck.
No commercial messages in sigs

Bad omen to start the season for the Colts/Packers fans.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

This is why we can't have nice things. Leave it to Ohio.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Smh. Multi billion dollar league cancels preseason game due to bad turf on a field that is used once a year.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

That's ridiculous.

Quote:Smh. Multi billion dollar league cancels preseason game due to bad turf on a field that is used once a year.

It was the paint, the turf itself was fine.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

And didn't they specifically make a new department this year to look at the welfare of the field? I would say it failed.

Quote:And didn't they specifically make a new department this year to look at the welfare of the field? I would say it failed.

They just said it passed all the tests this morning when the cover came off. It was the paint the put on afterwards that caused the problem.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Welp....This sucks. Guess I'll eat my pizza & cry in the corner now.

Somebody is so friggin fired.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

sucks

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2016, 08:08 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

They found out who caused this

[Image: OkPp21e.jpg]