Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Assad - Chemical attack

Thought I'd make a thread for this particular topic.

Seen today that America and its crew will be taking down Assad in the coming months.

My question is, why would he use a chemical attack like this in his position at this stage of the game? To me this chemical attack screams of turkey, who stands to gain the most from this? Probably Turkey. The use of a chemical attack on that those kids is intended to send a strong message or provoke something to happen. Might seem like a bit of a conspiracy theory but if you look a bit deeper into the motivations and at the current landscape I think all signs point to turkey.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

False flag op. Clearly this is Drumph's fault.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:False flag op. Clearly this is Drumph's fault.

He blames Obama.

And Zola Budd.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

It's a terrible situation. Why anyone would do this is beyond me. I don't know enough about it yet to have an opinion other than it is unfortunate this has happened. I try to save my news reading to the end of the day so I don't go into my day with a bad attitude. At least at the end of the day I can settle the attitude with my beverage of choice. 

This attack is strategically stupid. Syria has Russian support, and they're, by all accounts, winning this war. It doesn't do anything except potentially provoke more foreign intervention. The only side that benefits from instability is the rebels. 

I don't know if this is a false flag because even the Russians are saying that it was a result of a chemical release from a nearby storage facility for rebels and their chemical weapons. But what I don't understand is how people were walking around without masks or gloves, and interacting with those that were affected, without also being affected. It can be transferred by skin-to-skin and sarin mixes easily with water. 

Yea it sucks but not our problem stay out of it.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I'm going with my intuition that McCain is behind it.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Missiles launched! The Don is flexing his muscles.

Quote:Yea it sucks but not our problem stay out of it.

Too late for that now.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Topple Assad. Nothing bad ever happened from overthowing a Middle Eastern dictator....

Targeted air strike to airbase where chemical weapon attack originated. Social media left extremist act like Trump is bombing innocent women and children.

Hopefully this strike is meaningful. $1.5 million per missle.
Blakes Life Matters

Why would Assad bother to make an attack like that with the position he was in...who benefits the most by all of this?

Welp.. around $60 million , give or take, to send a message, and the airport is up and running the next day.

I support sending a message, IF in fact, they were responsible for the chemical attack. We say yes, they and Russia say no. So there we go.

Is Assad really that stupid, knowing there would be repercussions, including from their own allies?

I also remember taking out a couple other " leaders" who gassed their own people. That didn't work out worth a piss. Hopefully, there are better tactics in place IF Assad does go down. We just opened a huge can on Iraq and Libya. Will the same happen here?

Seriously , piss or get off the pot. $ 60 million spent on what? Tsk tsk Assad, don't do that again. Airport opens next day?

Trump...I'm not telling our nation what I'm going a do.

Yo, Vlad...get the piss outta there. We're sending in tomahawks in an hour...that give you enough time?

Also, those poor children. Children! Can't have this.

But don't send them little refugee mother piss here.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Welp.. around $60 million , give or take, to send a message, and the airport is up and running the next day.

I support sending a message, IF in fact, they were responsible for the chemical attack. We say yes, they and Russia say no. So there we go.

Is Assad really that stupid, knowing there would be repercussions, including from their own allies?

I also remember taking out a couple other " leaders" who gassed their own people. That didn't work out worth a [BAD WORD REMOVED]. Hopefully, there are better tactics in place IF Assad does go down. We just opened a huge can on Iraq and Libya. Will the same happen here?

Seriously , [BAD WORD REMOVED] or get off the pot. $ 60 million spent on what? Tsk tsk Assad, don't do that again. Airport opens next day?

Trump...I'm not telling our nation what I'm going a do.

Yo, Vlad...get the [BAD WORD REMOVED] outta there. We're sending in tomahawks in an hour...that give you enough time?

Also, those poor children. Children! Can't have this.

But don't send them little refugee mother [BAD WORD REMOVED] here.

[Image: 8X5z2K7.jpg]

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:[Image: 8X5z2K7.jpg]

I taste that bad?
Blakes Life Matters

Assad used the same air strip to send out sorties to bomb the same area they did the other day. So? Do we send in more tomahawks? Boots on ground? Will this end up being another failed " red line"?

If a message was sent, it wasn't heard. That nut just flipped the bird and sent planes from the air strip that was supposed to be destroyed. 60 Tomahawks. Looks like piss poor results.

This isn't meant to be a pro or con on what was done. I'm just concerned that the Assad regime, along with Russia thumbed their noses at us and sent out bombing raids the next day. From the same air strip we sent this " message" to.

Piss up piss.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:I taste that bad?

I used to be pro-life until I met a liberal..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Assad used the same air strip to send out sorties to bomb the same area they did the other day. So? Do we send in more tomahawks? Boots on ground? Will this end up being another failed " red line"?

If a message was sent, it wasn't heard. That nut just flipped the bird and sent planes from the air strip that was supposed to be destroyed. 60 Tomahawks. Looks like [BAD WORD REMOVED] poor results.

This isn't meant to be a pro or con on what was done. I'm just concerned that the Assad regime, along with Russia thumbed their noses at us and sent out bombing raids the next day. From the same air strip we sent this " message" to.

[BAD WORD REMOVED] up [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Did the US target the runways? Or the buildings? Was it Assad or a false flag? Is our intelligence estimate correct, or is US intel that poor, or did they blame Assad while knowing it was the rebels?

There's a lot we don't know. Maybe the point was not to send a message to Assad, but to send a message to other countries that the US will not sit by passively any more. Having other leaders afraid that Trump's dangerous isn't all bad. It worked with Reagan and the hostages, it worked with Gaddafi. There are a lot of pundits saying that this puts pressure on China to straighten out North Korea before we nuke it.

In any case, Trump has made a statement that he's not in bed with Putin, and killed the Leftist media's most prominent lie.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Did the US target the runways? Or the buildings? Was it Assad or a false flag? Is our intelligence estimate correct, or is US intel that poor, or did they blame Assad while knowing it was the rebels?

There's a lot we don't know. Maybe the point was not to send a message to Assad, but to send a message to other countries that the US will not sit by passively any more. Having other leaders afraid that Trump's dangerous isn't all bad. It worked with Reagan and the hostages, it worked with Gaddafi. There are a lot of pundits saying that this puts pressure on China to straighten out North Korea before we nuke it.

In any case, Trump has made a statement that he's not in bed with Putin, and killed the Leftist media's most prominent lie.

Agree mostly. Now comes the question of...now what?

Assad used the same strip to send planes to bomb the same area that they bombed where the gas attacks happened the very next day. In other words piss you. We do what we want. Vlad has our back.

Apparently the message was ignored.
Blakes Life Matters