Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Famous Jameis

As a gator fan and a jag fan it kills me to say this, but I really believe this guy will win a super Bowl or two in his career. I just saw his interview on First Take and I was totally impressed. I'm sure we've all heard the same question year after year, "what can you do to improve yourself?" And most of the time a player will stumble through and mumble and say some generic coach speak. Jameis though was different. He flat out listed each specific thing in a clear and concise manner that was so damn genuine that it was amazing. I know that seems small and insignificant but sometimes those things are indicative. The kid is a leader and you can't deny it. I hate fsu with every fiber of my being but I have to recognize it when I see it. I don't want to seem like a know it all or cliche but I remember he played against clemson a few year's ago, and I'm pretty sure it was his first year starting, but they had cameras in the locker room and he gave a speech that I still remember,he had that locker room ready to go to battle with him and I know it was college and maybe some if it was bravado but the kid has "it"

And yeah, 27-2 whatever
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2016, 09:07 PM by The_Franchise_QB.)

There is no question that his leadership is on another level. Crablegs just needs to deliver some wins. I really think he will, I like his game. 

I am from the TB area, and i didn't think he would make it. I dont live there anymore, but it was always a spot that if an unmature QB comes in he will fail. Freeman got swallowed up bc of the no mass media and the SOHO area and you saw the result. This guy Winston seems all about playing ball. Which is awesome to see. I think we will see a Bortles vs Winston superbowl at some point. 

Yup - Winston is the real deal. We all got to see glimpses last season.

Quote:There is no question that his leadership is on another level. Crablegs just needs to deliver some wins. I really think he will, I like his game. 

I am from the TB area, and i didn't think he would make it. I dont live there anymore, but it was always a spot that if an unmature QB comes in he will fail. Freeman got swallowed up bc of the no mass media and the SOHO area and you saw the result. This guy Winston seems all about playing ball. Which is awesome to see. I think we will see a Bortles vs Winston superbowl at some point. 
A Bortles v. Winston Super Bowl?  I like it!  Sign me up for that one.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Anyone (especially Nole fans) who followed Jameis throughout his career knew he had "it" as a QB.. The question has always been if he can control himself off the field.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Anyone (especially Nole fans) who followed Jameis throughout his career knew he had "it" as a QB.. The question has always been if he can control himself off the field.
Agreed.  The first time I saw him, I thought he was a better prospect than any FSU QB that came before him.  Off field, he seems to be maturing.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!