Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sheldon Day

Apparently the dude is the the second coming of Aaron Donald at camp.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Love what I'm hearing about him, but I'll wait until the season starts to see what he's got.
Shock the world

Similar height and weight. I think that's where comparisons should stop until Day's seen a few snaps for real.

Encouraging, for sure.

I just sour to "clone" talk.

Let him be himself.  The first coming of Sheldon Day.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Oh man, we are not scary good, we just downright scary.

Well, it better than hearing "hasn't shown up", "out of shape", "needs to learn the speed of the game". By all accounts, the Rookies are looking like impact players. 

Quote:Well, it better than hearing "hasn't shown up", "out of shape", "needs to learn the speed of the game". By all accounts, the Rookies are looking like impact players. 
Exactly. If he's showing up against NFL calibre linemen it's only a good thing. Camp is camp so I won't call him Aaron Donald just yet.. but it's much better than him being a dud from the get go 

Like the guys on 1010XL were saying the other day, it's better to be able to see the guys talent then holding onto hope that we maybe find a diamond in the rough. This guy has great potential and everyone can see it. 

Aaron Donald is special. I'd settle for a poor man's Aaron Donald any day. I think with the additions we've made on defense that would do just fine. That'll do pig.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Sheldon sunDAY.

Quote:Sheldon sunDAY.

Sh9ldon AnyDay...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Does anybody know why Day was held out of the scrimmage?

Quote:Does anybody know why Day was held out of the scrimmage?

Because it was at night.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Because it was at night.
got em!!! :yes:

Quote:got em!!! :yes:

Haha.... Got emmmmmmmmm!!!

That would be great if he was anywhere near Sen'Derrick's level during his Pro Bowl alternate season. I just don't think he is going to regain his form.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Haha.... Got emmmmmmmmm!!!
My J-Dub impersonation for the year.

Looking forward to Day playing this thursday, though.

Quote:My J-Dub impersonation for the year.

Looking forward to Day playing this thursday, though.

I forgot about her, guess she will be back anytime now... :/

Quote:I forgot about her, guess she will be back anytime now... :/

I'd guess Wednesday, unless the Jaguars field is painted wrong.