Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MOVIES

(08-27-2022, 09:02 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: We just watched Prey on Hulu and it was really good. Winger wasn't kidding. It was actually better than I thought it would be. The best entry to the Predator series since the first movie.

I may be alone on this, idk, but I think it really woulda sent that movie over the top if they spoke their native language with subtitles..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-27-2022, 09:18 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 09:02 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: We just watched Prey on Hulu and it was really good. Winger wasn't kidding. It was actually better than I thought it would be. The best entry to the Predator series since the first movie.

I may be alone on this, idk, but I think it really woulda sent that movie over the top if they spoke their native language with subtitles..

That would have been interesting. I'm not above watching foreign movies and shows with subtitles. I've watched some great Danish and Norwegian shows.

(08-27-2022, 09:22 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 09:18 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I may be alone on this, idk, but I think it really woulda sent that movie over the top if they spoke their native language with subtitles..

That would have been interesting. I'm not above watching foreign movies and shows with subtitles. I've watched some great Danish and Norwegian shows.

It would have gave it almost an Apocalypto type of vibe..

Another great movie btw..

(08-27-2022, 09:26 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 09:22 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: That would have been interesting. I'm not above watching foreign movies and shows with subtitles. I've watched some great Danish and Norwegian shows.

It would have gave it almost an Apocalypto type of vibe..

Another great movie btw..

+1
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2022, 09:20 PM by WingerDinger.)

Rob Zombie's The Munsters are droppin real soon..

https://youtu.be/HXP0eSI-Xbw

But for me personally, this one is a must see

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCNKdJ2CIJk

Winnie The Pooh.. Blood & Honey lolol

https://youtu.be/L-IFS_upGGU

And Beverly Hills Cop 4 is in production.. With Eddie Murphy..

(09-01-2022, 11:45 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Winnie The Pooh.. Blood & Honey lolol

Never mind a murderous Pooh; Eeyore could bore any kid to death with his depressed downer personality.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(09-01-2022, 02:39 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(09-01-2022, 11:45 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Winnie The Pooh.. Blood & Honey lolol

Never mind a murderous Pooh; Eeyore could bore any kid to death with his depressed downer personality.

I feel seen

Jurassic World Dominion was ridiculous. Don't waste your time.

(09-07-2022, 12:01 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Jurassic World Dominion was ridiculous. Don't waste your time.

Too late, was going to post something a few days ago, but felt embarrassed..

(09-01-2022, 04:37 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(09-01-2022, 02:39 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Never mind a murderous Pooh; Eeyore could bore any kid to death with his depressed downer personality.

I feel seen

All of us are on here one way or another. Personally I think I just imagine all of you cranks.

[Image: EJbyob3WsAAK7Ou.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm definitely Rabbit.. Paranoid as hell, rakin up that tweed.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2022, 09:14 AM by Mikey.)

(09-07-2022, 12:01 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Jurassic World Dominion was ridiculous. Don't waste your time.

IIRC it's free on peacock, so wifey and son watched it, they sat through all the previous ridiculous sequels/prequels/whatevers.

I saw the first one, and maybe the twoth, that was enough for me.

(09-07-2022, 07:59 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm definitely Rabbit.. Paranoid as hell, rakin up that tweed.

/considers offering brofist, but worried about whether you'd leave me hangin' and how awkward that would make me feel if others noticed, so just remains silent and talks with the inner voice in his own head.

(09-07-2022, 09:11 AM)Mikey Wrote:

IIRC it's free on peacock, so wifey and son watched it, they sat through all the previous ridiculous sequels/prequels/whatevers.

I saw the first one, and maybe the twoth, that was enough for me.

(09-07-2022, 07:59 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm definitely Rabbit.. Paranoid as hell, rakin up that tweed.

/considers offering brofist, but worried about whether you'd leave me hangin' and how awkward that would make me feel if others noticed, so just remains silent and talks with the inner voice in his own head.

Peacock is the only reason i'm not mad I watched it. Unlike The Northman which we paid for on Prime. That still grinds my gears.

So I introduced my wife to a classic last night that she never saw..

Deliverance lolol

Before the movie started, I looked over at her and kinda yelled..

"SQUEEEEEEL LIKE A PIG!!!!" and then I made pig sounds lolol

She had NO clue lolol

When that part of the movie played, she immediately looked over at me with this look of disgust.. I said what?!? She asked me if I was related to the hillbillies lolol

Just watched No Limit, about the free diver. That [BLEEP] killed his wife

Enjoyed watch Ambulance on a flight back to Jax this week. Usually dont care for Jake Gyllenhall, but he was good in this. Never heard of Eiza Rodriguez, but i ll be looking for more with her in it.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We watched The Night House last night. Wasn't sure where it was going. After watching the entire movie, I'm still not. But it was moody and atmospheric and a little spooky.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2022, 07:53 PM by WingerDinger.)

We watched a complete classic again.. Only this time, neither one of us ever seen it before..

My wife popped a gummy, I toked a veg, and we both sat down and watched The Sound of Music..

OMG.. Fricken awesome!! Honestly, one of the best movies I've ever seen. Maybe it was the weed, idk, but great movie!!

And we're fixin to watch that old killer whale movie called Orca.. Love that movie..