Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Roberto Aguayo missing FGs

The poor dude will always have people waiting to boo him. His spot in the draft is going to make his career very hard on him. Wish him the best.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just missed a 32 yarder
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

My Bucs fan buddy is so mad lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

HAHAHAHAHAHA And so many of you wanted to draft him. So dumb.

You never ever draft a kicker. Fact.

Bucs are gonna Buc

[Image: 199try.jpg]

Lol right now he and Ficken are playing the same.

Quote:HAHAHAHAHAHA And so many of you wanted to draft him. So dumb.

You never ever draft a kicker. Fact.

Sabastian Janikowski says hi..

Fun fact.. All time leading scorer for the Oakland Raiders..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Sabastian Janikowski says hi..

Yeah? And scobee is our all time leading scorer. Guess we should have drafted him first round...

Generally Kickers are high scorers a lot

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Generally Kickers are high scorers a lot
For teams who can't generally score on offense.

Quote:Sabastian Janikowski says hi..

Janikowski is good. You still don't take a kicker in the first round.

;

;

Quote:Janikowski is good. You still don't take a kicker in the first round.

I agree. Never a round 1-6 imo.. But when you're in dire need..

To the guy that said kickers are teams leading scorers only for teams that have trouble scoring.  Go look at the teams high scorers every year, and its usually the kicker.

Scobee was a 5th round pick. I'd say that one worked out.

Morten Anderson was drafted in the 4th round. What an idiotic move that was too.

There was a huge need at kicker in this year's draft, as evident by a grand total of 1 being picked. Using a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pick for a kicker....I dont even.

Average kickers are nothing special and one can normally be picked up on the fly..

But a reliable kicker who can be automatic from 40-50 yards out, those are harder to come by.. Would I spend a high to mid rounder on them? Nope.. But I'm not an NFL GM, so what do I know?

Quote:Average kickers are nothing special and one can normally be picked up on the fly..

But a reliable kicker who can be automatic from 40-50 yards out, those are harder to come by.. 
Go look at the kicking stats for 2015. They say otherwise. Sure there are a few guys that aren't reliable, but by in large, finding a good kicker is easy. 

Quote:Go look at the kicking stats for 2015. They say otherwise. Sure there are a few guys that aren't reliable, but by in large, finding a good kicker is easy.

Then what's our problem?