Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WR Lee sits out due to hammy

Now is albino spotted zebra. So rare no one has seen one in person. Hope he heals quickly.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Same old song and dance. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Dude's got the weakest hammies in the world I swear lol.

This is good for Greene.

Precautionary hold-out. Should be back in drills next week. "Minor strain."

Can't say i wasn't expecting another headline like this sooner or later, but i hope its just a precautinary move.

It's good for Greene but it's BAD for the team overall. You really want to see Lee succeed. He was a high end 2nd RD selection. That's always been the knock on him though at USC and now it's carried over to the NFL for him. It's a shame. Because talent wise. I think he has the potential to be better than Hurns. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Well it's not his fault, I'm sure he'd rather be out there.  Some players are just injury prone.  Maybe it really is just minor, but by now it's become a pattern.  What is the old cliche...a Ferrari might be fast but it's in the shop a lot?  Smile  In this case, maybe always in the shop.  

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

He will never be a #1 or #2 WR because no team will put faith in him playing every game. Hurns was hurt all year and still played. All NFL players are talented, but not all are great.

Quote:Precautionary hold-out. Should be back in drills next week. "Minor strain."

^^^This.

'02

9 games in 2 seasons

Quote:9 games in 2 seasons

...explains why they must take precautions like this with him.

'02

I had the oppurtunity to meet Lee last year at Marcedes Lewis football camp, I remember asking him how he felt ? Was he hurt? He insisted that he was healthy and could play, but the coaches always keep him out for precautionary reasons.. I'm starting to believe this is another example of that...

Groundhog day

Welp

Quote:Dude's got the weakest hammies in the world I swear lol.

This is good for Greene.

Cecil Shorts 2.0
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Cecil Shorts 2.0

Cecil had 1.6k yards and 10 tds in two years. Lee has 600 yards and 2 tds in two years.

his hamm is swiss?

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2016, 12:13 AM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

Marqise Lee will be fine people relax.. He says its nothing serious..

But team remains cautious..

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://m.jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/573595/phillip-heilman/2016-07-29/jaguars-wr-marqise-lee-says-latest-hamstring-injury#article=6796F136CE6478F790436EA889BB90CBCAC9'>http://m.jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/573595/phillip-heilman/2016-07-29/jaguars-wr-marqise-lee-says-latest-hamstring-injury#article=6796F136CE6478F790436EA889BB90CBCAC9</a>

Quote:Cecil had 1.6k yards and 10 tds in two years. Lee has 600 yards and 2 tds in two years.
You can say that again

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I think Iverson can explain this whole thing in a concise, clear way

Reporter: “So you and coach Brown got caught up on Saturday about practice?”

Iverson: “If I can’t practice, I can’t practice. It is as simple as that. It ain’t about that at all. It’s easy to sum it up if you’re just talking about practice. We’re sitting here, and I’m supposed to be the franchise player, and we’re talking about practice. I mean listen, we’re sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we’re talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it’s my last but we’re talking about practice man. How silly is that?

Now I know that I’m supposed to lead by example and all that but I’m not shoving that aside like it don’t mean anything. I know it’s important, I honestly do but we’re talking about practice. We’re talking about practice man. (laughter from the media crowd) We’re talking about practice. We’re talking about practice. We’re not talking about the game. We’re talking about practice. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you’ve seen me play right, you’ve seen me give everything I’ve got, but we’re talking about practice