Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WR Lee sits out due to hammy

I'll just say this. I'm going to be pretty upset when we have to let one of these guys go. The only one who will definitely play here his whole career most likely is ARob. We could lose any of Hurns, Lee, Greene when contracts come up depending on their role with the team.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:No, but I would rather the Board have enlightened, intelligent discussion.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Good luck with that.

Quote:No, but I would rather the Board have enlightened, intelligent discussion.
You could have just said I want to see bigfoot. The likelyhood of either are on par.

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2016, 11:25 AM by Deacon.)

Quote:You could have just said I want to see bigfoot. The likelyhood of either are on par.

Don't step on my dreams again Britney! You've already done that once.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Lol are your football discussions in real life "enlightened" and "intelligent"?

Maybe I'm just a simpleton, but I've never really seen a high-brow football discussion take place.

Quote:Lol are your football discussions in real life "enlightened" and "intelligent"?

Maybe I'm just a simpleton, but I've never really seen a high-brow football discussion take place.

I've had the great luck to have been a part of several. Ever attended a Glazier clinic?

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I'll just say this. I'm going to be pretty upset when we have to let one of these guys go. The only one who will definitely play here his whole career most likely is ARob. We could lose any of Hurns, Lee, Greene when contracts come up depending on their role with the team.

Caldwell seems to know WR talent. Hurns is locked for most of his prime, and Robinson will be next. And we need to start getting compensatory selections again. I wouldn't worry about it too much, bub.
No commercial messages in sigs

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2016, 01:00 PM by Joe.)

Quote:I've had the great luck to have been a part of several. Ever attended a Glazier clinic?
No, but we aren't talking about coaching youth football. I meant like sports bar talk man.

One of my best friends is the HC at University Christian in Jax (extremely successful football team) and our "sports bar" discussions look exactly like the stuff on this board.

Quote:No, but we aren't talking about coaching youth football. I meant like sports bar talk man.

One of my best friends is the HC at University Christian in Jax (extremely successful football team) and our "sports bar" discussions look exactly like the stuff on this board.

Glazier clinics are intended for High School coaches but I get your point. And why can't Sports Bar talk be informed? Some of the best football talks I've ever had about how to use a Slot Receiver have been after (several) pitcher(s) of Beer on a Sunday afternoon.

Quote:Don't step on my dreams again Britney! You've already done that once.
Oh. Yeah. That.

Blush

Quote:Glazier clinics are intended for High School coaches but I get your point. And why can't Sports Bar talk be informed? Some of the best football talks I've ever had about how to use a Slot Receiver have been after (several) pitcher(s) of Beer on a Sunday afternoon.
Highschool football is youth football.

I'm sure you have had great talks at a sports bar before, but I'm not going to act like a level headed debate is common place for NFL fans.

Always better to be irrational for the sake of "discussion."

Quote:I'll just say this. I'm going to be pretty upset when we have to let one of these guys go. The only one who will definitely play here his whole career most likely is ARob. We could lose any of Hurns, Lee, Greene when contracts come up depending on their role with the team.

I wouldn't worry about Hurns just yet considering he just got paid. I'm guessing ARob will sign a 5-year extension next year inking him through the 2022 season. Meanwhile, Hurns will surely be extending yet again in the 2020 offseason, which should have him signed until something like 2024. It's tougher to know at this point Lee and Greene will still be here by then.

'02

Quote:I wouldn't worry about Hurns just yet considering he just got paid. I'm guessing ARob will sign a 5-year extension next year inking him through the 2022 season. Meanwhile, Hurns will surely be extending yet again in the 2020 offseason, which should have him signed until something like 2024. It's tougher to know at this point Lee and Greene will still be here by then.
Quote:I wouldn't worry about Hurns just yet considering he just got paid. I'm guessing ARob will sign a 5-year extension next year inking him through the 2022 season. Meanwhile, Hurns will surely be extending yet again in the 2020 offseason, which should have him signed until something like 2024. It's tougher to know at this point Lee and Greene will still be here by then.

And somewhere in between, Bortles will have to be re-signed

See now if Lee proves to play to his potential and rivals ARob, do we pay him and not extend Hurns again? That's really what I'm most interested in seeing play out.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Damn you guys are planning out the Jags future till 2024? I don't even know what I'm eating for breakfast tomorrow.

Quote:See now if Lee proves to play to his potential and rivals ARob, do we pay him and not extend Hurns again? That's really what I'm most interested in seeing play out.

I get the feeling that even if Lee does personally excel, he'll always remain at best a third wheel behind ARob and Hurns.

'02

[Image: 2s7df0n.jpg]

I think it'll work itself out, but I for one would love to have the problem of having to figure out how to pay 4 great receivers.

Quote:I never got the "who cares, they're on the same team" people.

Would you rather this message board have 0 discussion?
Excuse me while I get my panties in a wad like you before I respond.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.