Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Andre Johnson's AFC South Tour Continues

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2016, 01:11 PM by BritishJag.)

Johnson signs for the tacks, after being a tinhorn and clot previously.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If he was gonna slum it up he should have at least gone back to the Texans

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:If he was gonna slum it up he should have at least gone back to the Texans
They dont want him cause theyre not dumb enough to give a washed receiver snaps over their young guys

Did this guys agent steal his money or something? Why is he hanging around? Hard to watch.

I will say, Tennessee is probably a better situation for him. Easier to get time with Kendall Wright and DGB than it is with TY, Moncrief, and Dorsett
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2016, 09:20 AM by Vicbow Rules.)

Remember when we signed Torry Holt? That's what this feels like to me.

Meaning, he will catch some balls and fill some space, but not a guy to worry about.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Mentor them right to the bench?

Quote:Remember when we signed Torry Holt? That's what this feels like to me.

Meaning, he will catch some balls and fill some space, but not a guy to worry about.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:Remember when we signed Torry Holt? That's what this feels like to me.

About right. The titans don't have a decent QB or WRs just like the Jaguars that season.

They probably see it as a way to mentor Wright and DGB but what mentoring did he do in all those years in Houston?

He has been a great pro and will likely be in Canton, but I hope his AFCS tour ends in Tennessee.

If he ends up here, something is wrong.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Certainly had a disappointing season last year with the Colts, sans the game at Houston where he had a couple of TD's.

I believe Tenn is his last stop, so breath easy Jags fans.

Quote:He has been a great pro and will likely be in Canton, but I hope his AFCS tour ends in Tennessee.

We won't catch whats going around...

He's just not needed here.. 

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:He has been a great pro and will likely be in Canton, but I hope his AFCS tour ends in Tennessee.

If he ends up in Canton, something is wrong.  He's good, but he's not HOF good.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:They probably see it as a way to mentor Wright and DGB but what mentoring did he do in all those years in Houston?

DeAndre Hopkins?

Quote:If he ends up in Canton, something is wrong.  He's good, but he's not HOF good.  

Completely agree. He's been a good player, but nowhere near hall of fame worthy.

Quote:He's just not needed here..

There was a time when 2016 Andre Johnson would be the best receiver on the Jags
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:About right. The titans don't have a decent QB or WRs just like the Jaguars that season.
Agree on the WRs, but give me a [BLEEP] break on the QB.  He had a solid rookie season and has looked great in camp so far.  

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Quote:If he ends up in Canton, something is wrong.  He's good, but he's not HOF good.  

Quote:Completely agree. He's been a good player, but nowhere near hall of fame worthy.

He's made SEVEN (7) Pro Bowls and was a two time All Pro.

Andre Reed made 7 Pro bowls and is in the Hall of Fame.  James Lofton made 8 and is in Canton.

Art Monk only made 3 Pro Bowls and is in Canton.  Steve Largent made 7 Pro Bowls and is in the Hall of Fame.

I don't see why it is such a no-brainer that Andre Johnson ISN'T a Hall of Famer.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

How long ago did Art Monk and Andre Reed play?  The league is pass happy now and there are a lot of receivers with inflated numbers.  There are too many "hof" receivers come out year by year.  The bar needs to be set to a new level.  He should not be in the hall.