Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
There's Hope for Blackmon (merged)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think at this point we would have seen the change needed to make it back to the NFL. There's hope for him to shed his addiction and reclaim his live but I don't think there's hope for him to return as an NFL player.

Dragonfury hit the nail on the head. As far as football is concerned its likely over for JB. The best he can hope for is a better quality of life in some other profession and to overcome his inner demons for the long haul.

thats a long time out of football.  The skills do erode.  I would love more than anything for him to come back and prove us all wrong but it doesn't seem likely.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

No there isn't.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

A rob

Burns

Blackmon

M. Lee

Benn

Wilford

There actually is hope for Blackmon.  There's also hope with a Powerball ticket.  Odds are about the same.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Blackmon is done.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Just wait. When Blackmon returns the Jags will be unstoppable.

AROB

Blackmon

Hurns

Greene

Lee

Walters

Yeah Baby!

Quote:Just wait. When Blackmon returns the Jags will be unstoppable.

AROB

Blackmon

Hurns

Greene

Lee

Walters

Yeah Baby!

We already are...

Ivory Yeldon

Thomas

Robinson

Hurns

Lee

Greene

Get your popcorn ready

https://twitter.com/E_Dilla/status/13968...58560?s=19

Chark
Blackmon
Shenalt
Johnson
Jones
Etienne

Superbowl

(05-24-2021, 03:46 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: Chark
Blackmon
Shenalt
Johnson
Jones
Etienne

Superbowl

TE reverse pass.  Tebow to Blackmon for the game winner

Maybe the Canadian league, but he’s done in the NFL.

Id love to see Lawrence throwing to Justin Blackmon on Sundays.

Good luck to him. Hope he is healthy and happy

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2021, 11:09 PM by ChrisJagBoy.)

heck his instagram, mjd shouted him out and hes posted a few jaguar related things and a fan asked if be was returning to which he replied with the shoulder shrug “idk” emojii.

Interesting.

Let me interpret that shrug for you...it means he has 0% to return to the National Football League.

You don’t turn your back on your teammates, fans, and the game itself. He had his shot and blew it.

Good luck to him trying out for the Canadian League or perhaps the Arena League.

(05-24-2021, 11:16 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Let me interpret that shrug for you...it means he has 0% to return to the National Football League.

You don’t turn your back on your teammates, fans, and the game itself. He had his shot and blew it.

Good luck to him trying out for the Canadian League or perhaps the Arena League.

While you might be right, he is quite obviously attempting a comeback. A fan said “t law to blackmon connection” and he replied “lets make it happen”. Id post the picture but since this forum is outdated to 1998 technoligy and im on my phone i dont have the patience lol. But check mjds instagram story if you want to find blackmons new IG.

The money finally run out?