Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Malik Jackson or Suh?
Malik Jackson
Ndamukong Suh
Blank #2
[Show Results]

Malik vs. Ndamukong - DT splash signings

Everyone knows that we signed Malik Jackson for a hefty 90 million $ price tag this offseason. And I remember last offseason when Suh became a free agent and there was much debate about whether or not the Jags should make a run at him. 

The question here is, who would you rather have for our roster this year at the 3-technique spot? 

Id give the edge to Malik based on his versatile skill set, and the fact that he doesn't come with a reputation like Suh is a plus. That said Suh has been such a dominant force at times I could definitely see a rather strong argument in favor of him.

Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Malik due to attitude/personality on its own.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Suh is the better player if they were madden players, but Suh's mental concerns are real. He could give you silly penalties at the worst times or miss time with a suspension.

Suh also carries PR baggage as a dirty player, which I'm sure affects the locker room.

I will take Malik, because he seems like a player that will make the overall team better and not play for himself alone.

Suh, and there is no argument.....based a talent alone.

But Jackson gives you versatility and no off field woes.

Jackson brings Super Bowl experience.

Overall Jackson.

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2016, 12:56 PM by ATLjag.)

I like the "edge" that Suh delivers.  Suh can intimidate.    

I voted Jackson since he has more of a John Henderson attitude. 

Right or wrong, I see a little bit of Haynesworth in Suh.

Quote:I voted Jackson since he has more of a John Henderson attitude.

Right or wrong, I see a little bit of Haynesworth in Suh.
This ^

Suh booked his flight to Miami through the Aaron Ross travel agency.

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2016, 04:38 PM by GlockBortles.)

Suh easily. Hes just a much better player.

EDIT: Just realized that Suh is going to be 29 this season while malik is going on 27 so that gives malik the edge.

Sue can be more dominating when his head is in the game, but you never know if he's going to flip like John Henderson after he eats a baby. With Malik I feel we have a guy who can fill the role we need perfectly. With Sue we wouldn't really have that. Instead we'd be shuffling the entire DL to accommodate Sue, and Roy Miller would be the one kicked to a backup role instead of Sen'Derrick Marks.

'02

idk whats worse if u think Sue is funny or if you think its actually spelled that way

So we should add the third option to the poll: Jackson, Suh and Sue. I'll go with Sue. 

Blank #2.  Training camp will start soon where the decision(s) will be made.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Pretty sure that nothing which occurs in Training Camp is going to decide which player is better between Suh and Jackson.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Pretty sure that nothing which occurs in Training Camp is going to decide which player is better between Suh and Jackson.

It's NEVER too soon to dole out the HOF or bust labels.  It's always one or the other, there's no in between, and if you don't know by August you just aren't paying attention. 

Quote:It's NEVER too soon to dole out the HOF or bust labels. It's always one or the other, there's no in between, and if you don't know by August you just aren't paying attention.

Ah! You're right. I keep forgetting how slow I am.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I'll take Malik for 4 mil less a season.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Suh is better, but like most I would not want him on this team.  He is such a scumbag.  He's worse than fat albert when he stomped on that Dallas player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5nlEA8BUTQ

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Suh is the better player of the two right now, but I'd take Jackson over the life of their respective deals because he's three years younger.

Suh is the better player if you compare careers.

I rather have Malik right now because of age and the leadership/experience he brings.

Suh by a country mile.