Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Anyone have a lifted truck? Show off your ride...

...And top down livin is niiiiiice
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I have a sweet factory stance on my minivan with a child safety seat installed in the middle row.

Say my name.

Quote:I have a sweet factory stance on my minivan with a child safety seat installed in the middle row.

Say my name.

You one sexy beast!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I had an '84 CJ 7 that I sold to my brother.  He had it a couple years, went for the sports car, and sold it back to me.

While he owned it, he put a 3" lift kit on it and 33" tires.  Without the lift, the biggest tires it could support were 31.5", which I had always thought looked cool enough.

The lift kit absolutely destroyed the ride and handling.  It was never great to begin with, but after the lift it would get airborne driving over expansion joints

Quote:I have a sweet factory stance on my minivan with a child safety seat installed in the middle row.

Say my name.

Would that be a "soccer mom" minivan?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Would that be a "soccer mom" minivan?

It parks in the grass as well as a pristine lifted 'compensator'.

To each their own.  I've got a minivan, too.  Love it.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2016, 03:46 PM by TravC59.)

No lifted truck for me. No need to compensate for lack of other things! :thumbsup:  :woot:  Banana I kid, I kid! Simmer down folks.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:To each their own.  I've got a minivan, too.  Love it.

Yep, when this one wears out I'll probably get another.

Ooooohhhhhh....

I thought we were talking if someone had stolen their truck.

I won't post my picture then.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:My dream vehicle. A Wrangler Unlimited, 6 speed manual transmission, burnt orange with a black soft top for summer and hard top for winter. A winch on the front, a couple of Jerry cans for fuel and water, some MRE's and a sleeping bag in case I decide to stay in the woods overnight.
Buddy of mine just bought a Willy's manual. Says he wishes he had bought it a decade ago. 

DF, no one couldn't care less if you think we should have trucks. We don't have to buy petrol by the liter here. Been so cheap lately, I've been running the 93 Octane tune in my 14 MPG on a good day 3.5 ton piece of freedom :pirate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_cQbhe464o

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:DF, no one couldn't care less 
Thanks for the double negative. 

Quote:Unless you're in construction or own a ranch you have no business owning a truck. 
Try pulling a 36 foot travel trailer with your car, or a big boat

Quote:No lifted truck for me. No need to compensate for lack of other things! :thumbsup:  :woot:  Banana I kid, I kid! Simmer down folks.

I drive a Yugo.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Say my name.

You should put an 18 on the doors, maybe some flames.

[Image: payton-manning-buick-commercial.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Try pulling a 36 foot travel trailer with your car, or a big boat

I don't think pulling a 36 foot travel trailer with a big boat is going to work out very well.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:I drive a Yugo.

The cutting edge of Serbo-Croation technology.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:I don't think pulling a 36 foot travel trailer with a big boat is going to work out very well.
:geek:

Quote:I don't think pulling a 36 foot travel trailer with a big boat is going to work out very well.
[Image: Amphibious-RV-1.jpg]

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Does this count?

[Image: c13c237c93cb937c5f9fe433d341c2e6.jpg]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."