Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Anyone have a lifted truck? Show off your ride...

Quote:I know this one's real... I took the pic.

[Image: truckload.jpg]
Looks like the guys who ride my neighborhood on trash day

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Looks like the guys who ride my neighborhood on trash day

I was impressed.  There's close to 4 units worth of appliances there.

I was half expecting him to dump the load during the turn in.

But clearly that wasn't this guy's first rodeo.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I know this one's real... I took the pic.

[Image: truckload.jpg]

Now that is impressive, along with a few other words.

I would like to see a car try this, any car.

I don't even think an El Camino could pull this off.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Unless you're in construction or own a ranch you have no business owning a truck.

Yea we should all turn in our trucks and get bikes with little baskets on the front to store our wooden clogs.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Yea we should all turn in our trucks and get bikes with little baskets on the front to store our wooden clogs.
do we get the little bell on the bike too?

Quote:Yea we should all turn in our trucks and get bikes with little baskets on the front to store our wooden clogs.

Don't forget a small cup with some strong coffee.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2019, 08:59 PM by pirkster.)

Lol... FINALLY got around to installing my kit.

[Image: 20180802_150743%20(1).jpg]
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2019, 07:31 AM by Jags.)

I think some new tires would finish it all off. Maybe rims, but I think you can get by with what you have unless the tires were too big. I’d post a pic of mine, but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to post an image saved on the iPad. I’ve tried a few different things but it doesn’t show up in the post preview. Seems like I only know how to post a pic if I have a url.

[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/03290307-05e5-439c-83da-be7a7b061a14[/img]

[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/bc24828e-a7d1-4d34-bbb4-c5251643d7b4[/img]

It just shows up like that ^

(04-27-2019, 08:58 PM)pirkster Wrote: Lol... FINALLY got around to installing my kit.

[Image: 20180802_150743%20(1).jpg]

Your wife drives an adorable truck.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Again, how in the world do I post pic from iPad. I seem to only know how if I hav a url.

(04-30-2019, 06:15 PM)Jags Wrote: Again, how in the world do I post pic from iPad.  I seem to only know how if I hav a url.

I think you just use the picture button my man. In the little top menu when you reply. It has a sun and mountain.

(04-30-2019, 08:49 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 06:15 PM)Jags Wrote: Again, how in the world do I post pic from iPad.  I seem to only know how if I hav a url.

I think you just use the picture button my man. In the little top menu when you reply. It has a sun and mountain.

Thanks.  But I’ve tried that button many times.   If I get an image online and have a url, works fine.  But if I try to copy an image from my photos, it won’t let me paste it in the ‘url’ box.