Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Post your best Political Jokes here......

I stopped by my local Ford Dealership this morning to look for a new truck. I saw a nice F-350 crew cab loaded with all the options that I liked and asked to take it for a test drive.

The salesperson (a lady wearing a Hillary for President lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat next to me, describing the truck and all its options. She explained that the Electric Seats were connected to the ventilation system and could be set to direct cool air to your butt in the summer & warm air to your butt in the winter.

So I mentioned that this must be a "Trump truck". She looked at me a bit angry, and asked why I thought it was a Trump truck. I told her that if it were a Hillary truck, the seats would just blow smoke up my [BLEEP] year round.

The two mile walk back to the dealership to pick up my truck was worth it.

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hillary Clinton

Did you hear the one about the time Donald Trump opened his mouth?

Quote:Did you hear the one about the time Donald Trump opened his mouth?

Happen almost as often Hillary sells influence and state secrets.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Oh no, the last time I did that I got a warning.  lol

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I don't approve of political jokes.  I've seen too many of them get elected.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Donald Trump wants to be the next come out of no where , break barriers person to be elected like Obama did.

Banking on Orange being the new black.
Blakes Life Matters

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2016, 04:41 PM by The Drifter.)

KFC Hillary Special

2 fat thighs

2 small breast

1 left wing

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Why is Hillary Clinton running for President?

Because it's easier than running from the FBI.

What does Bill Clinton say to Hillary after a romantic evening?

"Hey honey, I'll be home in an hour. Do you need anything from the store?"