Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Attorney General? I wanted to see the Surgeon General!

Seriously, have you seen Bill Clinton lately?? He does not look healthy...

What was going through Bill's syphylitic mind?? The guy is a moron.

This does not look good for the office of the AG or for the Clintons.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Seriously, have you seen Bill Clinton lately?? He does not look healthy...

The weight of being married to Hillary finally took it's toll. 

I agree, he does look sickly. 

Things haven't been the same for Slick Willie since Hilldawg made him lay off the interns until after the election was over.

He really should start using some of that spray on tan

Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Seriously, have you seen Bill Clinton lately?? He does not look healthy...

He's 70 years old.  He's looking his age.

Nothing Bill or Hillary does is anything but calculated and it's always done to benefit the Clinton machine first and foremost.

This meeting with the AG is just another example.  They've been doing this for as long as they've been in public life.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Get out of jail free card. If the investigation gets bad she will just recluse herself, appoint a special prosecutor, and hit the reset button.

Quote:Get out of jail free card. If the investigation gets bad she will just recluse herself, appoint a special prosecutor, and hit the reset button.
Not gonna happen.  She's on board to the bitter end.  I have a sneaking suspicion she was promised a SCOTUS nomination on a tarmac in Arizona. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Not gonna happen.  She's on board to the bitter end.  I have a sneaking suspicion she was promised a SCOTUS nomination on a tarmac in Arizona. 
Except that the only opening already has a likely candidate lined up for it...

Quote:Except that the only opening already has a likely candidate lined up for it...
Yes, and there's only ever one opening.  It's impossible to fathom that there could be 3-4 openings over the next 4 years, so my suggestion is just silly, right?

Quote:Except that the only opening already has a likely candidate lined up for it...

Ginsburg is 82 years old and only hanging on to see who the next President will be.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Not gonna happen. She's on board to the bitter end. I have a sneaking suspicion she was promised a SCOTUS nomination on a tarmac in Arizona.

Or that. Hell, keeping her job into the next administration might be enough.

I supported Loretta Lynch's nomination to AG. Unfortunately she got caught up in something far larger than she anticipated.

Bill Clinton has looked bad for about 10 years. He must have lived a rougher lifestyle than we knew about or have cancer. Guy has supposedly been a vegan for a while now, shouldn't look that bad.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2016, 01:36 PM by rollerjag.)

My guess is Bill Clinton looks unhealthy because of heart problems. He had a bypass in 2004.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

He's old. It happens to everyone.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

....aaaaannnndddd Bill Clinton is still brilliant.

He gave the AG the perfect "out" to not overrule the FBI director's recommendation. 

I can't believe it, he's still got it.

Quote:....aaaaannnndddd Bill Clinton is still brilliant.

He gave the AG the perfect "out" to not overrule the FBI director's recommendation.

I can't believe it, he's still got it.

You confuse me. In one thread you state that Hillary was merely negligent, but in the other you applaud her husband's attempt to thwart possible prosecution for said "negligence".

Quote:You confuse me. In one thread you state that Hillary was merely negligent, but in the other you applaud her husband's attempt to thwart possible prosecution for said "negligence".
I'm a confusing, complicated guy. Ninja

What I'm actually doing is pointing out that in this thread, Bill's been made out to be a doddering old fool.  About 3 days ago, I heard a couple pundits postulating that Bill knew exactly what he was doing, and knocked on the AG's door to talk about his grandkids in a scheme to get her to excuse herself from the decision process... which she did.  She said she would take the FBI's decision and recuse herself.

Fast forward to today, and her department will now likely take the FBI's recommendation not to prosecute Hillary.  Call it blind luck or Machiavellian Clinton genius, but now the AG is bound to her promise she made last week due to the actions of..

Bill Clinton.

Unlike the Night's Watch, I'm not taking sides in this one, but I can admire and respect folks that play politics like chess (including guys like W, Donald and Ted, by the way).  I find it plausible that Bill outfoxed everyone again.  Remember, what he did wasn't illegal - just "a dumb mistake", as many have called it.

We may never know if it was genius or foolhardy - and that makes me chuckle. :teehee:

Quote:I'm a confusing, complicated guy. Ninja

What I'm actually doing is pointing out that in this thread, Bill's been made out to be a doddering old fool. About 3 days ago, I heard a couple pundits postulating that Bill knew exactly what he was doing, and knocked on the AG's door to talk about his grandkids in a scheme to get her to excuse herself from the decision process... which she did. She said she would take the FBI's decision and recuse herself.

Fast forward to today, and her department will now likely take the FBI's recommendation not to prosecute Hillary. Call it blind luck or Machiavellian Clinton genius, but now the AG is bound to her promise she made last week due to the actions of..

Bill Clinton.

Unlike the Night's Watch, I'm not taking sides in this one, but I can admire and respect folks that play politics like chess (including guys like W, Donald and Ted, by the way). I find it plausible that Bill outfoxed everyone again. Remember, what he did wasn't illegal - just "a dumb mistake", as many have called it.

We may never know if it was genius or foolhardy - and that makes me chuckle. :teehee:

Lol, I never thought of that possibility.

He's playing 3 dimensional chess, the rest of us are just playing Chutes and Ladders!

Quote:I'm a confusing, complicated guy. Ninja

What I'm actually doing is pointing out that in this thread, Bill's been made out to be a doddering old fool. About 3 days ago, I heard a couple pundits postulating that Bill knew exactly what he was doing, and knocked on the AG's door to talk about his grandkids in a scheme to get her to excuse herself from the decision process... which she did. She said she would take the FBI's decision and recuse herself.

Fast forward to today, and her department will now likely take the FBI's recommendation not to prosecute Hillary. Call it blind luck or Machiavellian Clinton genius, but now the AG is bound to her promise she made last week due to the actions of..

Bill Clinton.

Unlike the Night's Watch, I'm not taking sides in this one, but I can admire and respect folks that play politics like chess (including guys like W, Donald and Ted, by the way). I find it plausible that Bill outfoxed everyone again. Remember, what he did wasn't illegal - just "a dumb mistake", as many have called it.

They don't call him Slick Willie for nothing. Lynch is gambling, though. Her reputation took a ding, but if Hillary is elected, her Supreme Court nomination should smooth things over.