Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Luck Extension

Quote:You have an unhealthy infatuation with Mr. Andrew Luck.

Just keeping his poor Play on notice. I've taken a lot of abuse for saying he's not a top qb. Like you in week 1. Hadn't played well since.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Just keeping his poor Play on notice. I've taken a lot of abuse for saying he's not a top qb. Like you in week 1. Hadn't played well since.

Yeah when assessing the Colts problems, he wouldn't be a concern. 99 problems and Luck aint one.

Quote:Yeah when assessing the Colts problems, he wouldn't be a concern. 99 problems and Luck aint one.

They have bigger problems but he's not as advertised coming out of the draft.

Quote:They have bigger problems but he's not as advertised coming out of the draft.

I guess we heard different opinions then.

Luck is the Football Wizard.

That deaf, dumb, blind kid sure plays a mean foot ball.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Just keeping his poor Play on notice. I've taken a lot of abuse for saying he's not a top qb. Like you in week 1. Hadn't played well since.

Last year it was the injury excuse.

Whelp... back to the "no talent" excuse again.

He will be endlessly excused for his not turning out to be this "once in a lifetime" QB he was billed as being coming out of college.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

How dare you. He's Smart, deadly accurate and has a rocket arm.

Just ignore the dumb interceptions, the low career completion Percentage and definitely ignore any of his throws outside the numbers.

They are all (insert excuse) fault.

Quote:How dare you. He's Smart, deadly accurate and has a rocket arm.

Just ignore the dumb interceptions, the low career completion Percentage and definitely ignore any of his throws outside the numbers.

They are all (insert excuse) fault.

Yeah, they're just not having any luck this season, well, maybe they are just having bad luck, especially after losing a game with a 23-9 lead with just 2 1/2 minutes remaining.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.