Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tyus Bowser LB/Houston

A lot of the talk around the Jaguars is about running back, tight end, offensive line, defensive end. I don't hear much about strongside linebacker. 

Jack's future is likely as the replacement for Poz. If the season started today, we probably still see Skuta at the SAM position. 

At the combine, Bowser was 6'3 247. Ran a 4.6 40 and ranked near the top of all linebackers in almost all of the other drills. 

He seems to be ranked as a second or third rounder. He is a player I like as a potential pick for the Jaguars in those rounds. 

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/t...id=2558166

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I haven't watched him, but the guys I follow would suggest he might not even make it to 35 at this point. I'd guess he would be an ok pick but I doubt I could like him better than say Rivers.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2017, 10:19 AM by Achilles.)

Quote:A lot of the talk around the Jaguars is about running back, tight end, offensive line, defensive end. I don't hear much about strongside linebacker.

Jack's future is likely as the replacement for Poz. If the season started today, we probably still see Skuta at the SAM position.

At the combine, Bowser was 6'3 247. Ran a 4.6 40 and ranked near the top of all linebackers in almost all of the other drills.

He seems to be ranked as a second or third rounder. He is a player I like as a potential pick for the Jaguars in those rounds.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/tyus-bowser?id=2558166'>http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/tyus-bowser?id=2558166</a>
Pretty good prospect. I haven't seen him much but what I have seen is promising. He's got a great last name and I read on this forum that helps with on field performance.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I haven't watched him, but the guys I follow would suggest he might not even make it to 35 at this point. I'd guess he would be an ok pick but I doubt I could like him better than say Rivers.

I have noticed him being mocked in the late first by a few people.

He checks a lot of boxes.

He was great against FSU in the Peach Bowl last year.

;

;

He good. If he happened to be there at put pick I'd take him no hesitation.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

As a SAM backer, you might want to consider Ryan Alexander in round three if he's there. I have him going late round two, but there's a decent chance he falls.

As for Bowser, I'm seeing him projected as a 4th or maybe even 5th rounder. Both players would fit as the Jaguars SLB since we don't say OTTO anymore.

'02