Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL 2016 Summer Olympic Games Thread***

Tired of watching these pri Madonna swimmers

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:2020 Olympics

[Image: 4PkdJ.jpg]

lol, who the heck wears flip flops in a swimming pool while playing the violin, or any other time in the pool?

I guess we now know the answer to that one.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:lol, who the heck wears flip flops in a swimming pool while playing the violin, or any other time in the pool?

I guess we now know the answer to that one.

More importantly, how do the flip flops stay on??
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Second gold for the Dutch, in rowing this time. 

Gold #3 is certain for the Dutch, even though it won't be confirmed until Sunday. 

I just saw two very rare events happen in the same race:

1: It was a swimming race with Michael Phelps and he didn't win.

2: There was a three way tie for second place. 

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2016, 11:06 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

USA is so dominate, do you think we secretly have ped's built into the food we eat that is undetectable.

Quote:USA is so dominate, do you think we secretly have ped's built into the food we eat that is undetectable.
Here's a slightly more fair comparison: link.

Quote:I just saw two very rare events happen in the same race:

1: It was a swimming race with Michael Phelps and he didn't win.

2: There was a three way tie for second place.

The guy that won the gold went to Bolles here in Jacksonville.

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2016, 04:11 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Quote:The guy that won the gold went to Bolles here in Jacksonville.

He should be on the USA team since all his swimming skills training and consuming human growth hormone in chicken was in the US.

Quote:USA is so dominate, do you think we secretly have ped's built into the food we eat that is undetectable.

I do love it when the USA is dominate.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/14/olympic-swimmer-ryan-lochte-held-up-gunpoint-rio/88715436/'>http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/14/olympic-swimmer-ryan-lochte-held-up-gunpoint-rio/88715436/</a>

Swimmers robbed at gunpoint!!

Quote:I do love it when the USA is dominate.

Defiantly. As it should of been.

Britain & NI up to second in the medal table. For a small country we're brilliant at this kind of stuff!

Lets hope Gatlin doesn't make the final...

Quote:Britain & NI up to second in the medal table. For a small country we're brilliant at this kind of stuff!

Upped our game since that awful games in Atlanta

Gatlin will beat Bolt

Quote:Gatlin will beat Bolt

Would be awful for athletics. 

Ben Johnson probably also deserves his gold back from Carl Lewis

I want to see Bolt break the WR again in his final olympics. Would be awesome if he runs flat out the entire 100m. This slowing down looking back stuff looks fun but in his final games it would be special to show us exactly how fast he can go.

South African Wayde Van Niekerk just obliterated Michael Johnson's 17 year old world record in the 400m.