Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump dominates campaign fundr...oh, wait.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/21/us/...paign.html

Trump's campaign is floundering with $1.3M raised and no campaign manager, falling precipitously in the polls, as Hillary Clinton has raised almost 40 times that amount.

I'd like to personally give Trump the finger for not getting out of the damn way while he still could to let someone like Cruz or Kasich beat Hillary instead of just handing her the Presidency.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

A Clinton presidency following two Obama terms and the Dems will be done. Like I said before, Cinton/Trump?........we are screwed. I will not offer my vote for either. I will not be a part of the process this time. Start your exit plan folks. Set yourself up to where you are simply not dependent on the government for a single freaking thing. What's in your safe?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I have the best fund raisers, let me tell you.

Lol

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2016, 10:34 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Is this according to CNN.com?

Only TJBender would relate a candidates fundraising ability to their competency as POTUS.

Quote:A Clinton presidency following two Obama terms and the Dems will be done. Like I said before, Cinton/Trump?........we are screwed. I will not offer my vote for either. I will not be a part of the process this time. Start your exit plan folks. Set yourself up to where you are simply not dependent on the government for a single freaking thing. What's in your safe?

That's been our philosophy the last 6 years let me just say if youve never raised livestock and grown veggies or fruits start now cause there's a steep learning curve
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Is this according to CNN.com?

Only TJBender would relate a candidates fundraising ability to their competency in getting elected as POTUS.

FTFY

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);">DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT- CAMPAIGN STATEMENT:

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);">The month of June represents the first full month of fundraising activity for the campaign and this will be reflected in the June FEC report. The campaign held its first campaign fundraising event on May 25th, 2016. To date, the campaign’s fundraising has been incredible and we continue to see a tremendous outpouring of support for Mr. Trump and money to the Republican Party. The positive response to our fundraising efforts so far is a further indication that the country does not want yet another corrupt politician like Crooked Hillary.

<p style="font-family:inherit;">Mr. Trump added, “If need be, there could be unlimited “cash on hand” as I would put up my own money, as I have already done through the primaries, spending over $50 million dollars. Our campaign is leaner and more efficient, like our government should be.”

Only TJBender would relate a candidates fundraising ability to their competency as POTUS.
The reality is that while Trump could self-fund a primary campaign without having to raise a lot of money, running a general election campaign cannot be done in the same manner.  The campaign hasn't aligned with any PACs, and they haven't really done a good job of fund raising in any manner.  While it's not too late to regroup and come up with a strategy to rake in the cash, it's going to be difficult to beat the Clinton crime family and their willingness to sell access for the right donation amount. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

New York Times, and I'm not sure you read, well, anything. I'm relating it to his ability to win the Presidency, something Cruz in particular could have done, and now we're going to be stuck with a bought and sold career politician who'll be father left than Obama instead of someone who will clean up some messes and change some policy.

You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to dealing with a Clinton/Warren CFPB. Half the financial industry will give up and walk away as revenue streams cut off by government interference are not replaced by other income sources because, well, because Dick head Cordray decides that no consumer should ever have to pay for anything or be held accountantable for their own decisions.

Yeah, he should totally step out of the way for someone who couldn't beat him in the primaries.  Ted Cruz is totally going to appeal to... err umm... not sure, but it's gotta be someone.  I guess he'll get the evangelical theocrats out voting.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Has there ever been a presidential candidate with bigger or uglier legs than Hillary Clinton?

Quote: 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);">DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT- CAMPAIGN STATEMENT:

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);">The month of June represents the first full month of fundraising activity for the campaign and this will be reflected in the June FEC report. The campaign held its first campaign fundraising event on May 25th, 2016. To date, the campaign’s fundraising has been incredible and we continue to see a tremendous outpouring of support for Mr. Trump and money to the Republican Party. The positive response to our fundraising efforts so far is a further indication that the country does not want yet another corrupt politician like Crooked Hillary.

<div style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);">
<p style="font-family:inherit;">Mr. Trump added, “If need be, there could be unlimited “cash on hand” as I would put up my own money, as I have already done through the primaries, spending over $50 million dollars. Our campaign is leaner and more efficient, like our government should be.”

</div>

Boy, explaining/covering for/making excuses for Donbo has become a lot more time consuming than you initially figured, isn't it? I mean, there is something new every day. Must get tiresome.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Has there ever been a presidential candidate with bigger or uglier legs than Hillary Clinton?

Donald Trump for starters.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2016, 12:16 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Boy, explaining/covering for/making excuses for Donbo has become a lot more time consuming than you initially figured, isn't it? I mean, there is something new every day. Must get tiresome.

Since when is posting a campaign statement covering or making excuses for someone? The hate is great in you.

Don't worry, your $15 an hour will be here before you know it.

Quote:Since when is posting a campaign statement covering or making excuses for someone? The hate is great in you.

Don't worry, your $15 an hour will be here before you know it.

Hey, at least Trump is getting you for free. But is he getting his money's worth?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Has there ever been a presidential candidate with bigger or uglier legs than Hillary Clinton?
No. She put the Ug in Fugly.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Donald Trump for starters.

He's seriously the most unhealthy looking dude I've ever seen run for president. The bags under his eyes are larger than the ones Joe used to survive the volcano.

Bill?

Has there ever been a presidential campaign were it mattered?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]