Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump dominates campaign fundr...oh, wait.

Quote:Perhaps you're right. We won't know for a few more months.

But consider this, that fee press he was getting in the winter was all glowing and positive.

It's not that way for trump anymore. Cnn, which used to gush over trump and give Jeffery lorde and that one blonde hours of time just one on one with the cnn anchor no longer do that. Now, trump surrogates are on panels and are grilled, that's the top line.

Morning Joe, which was an absolute love fest for trump, now scrutinize him 80 percent and question him 20 percent. There's no more love there.

I think your point about the argument that he's not raising money is so interesting. As a liberal, the citizens United ruling is a huge issue for me, I'm interested in seeing if trump actually decided to not get funding... I have a feeling that this is just spin to give him an excuse for his terrible fund raising in May, but we'll see.

Lastly, your argument about the Clinton foundation, if it's the one I think you are referring to, has been debunked. But, whatever, most people already know that... that's why it's s non issue. Just like bengazi...

Hmm... liberals thinking that liberal press really "loved" Trump over the other presumptive nominees... I wonder why that is?

How exactly is scrutinizing a corrupt organization and/or an epic failure of Hillary while serving as Secretary of Defense and the deliberate cover-up a "non-issue"?  I suppose her illegal and possibly damaging personal email server is also a "non-issue" to most of you liberals.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Perhaps you're right. We won't know for a few more months.

But consider this, that fee press he was getting in the winter was all glowing and positive.

It's not that way for trump anymore. Cnn, which used to gush over trump and give Jeffery lorde and that one blonde hours of time just one on one with the cnn anchor no longer do that. Now, trump surrogates are on panels and are grilled, that's the top line.

Morning Joe, which was an absolute love fest for trump, now scrutinize him 80 percent and question him 20 percent. There's no more love there.

I think your point about the argument that he's not raising money is so interesting. As a liberal, the citizens United ruling is a huge issue for me, I'm interested in seeing if trump actually decided to not get funding... I have a feeling that this is just spin to give him an excuse for his terrible fund raising in May, but we'll see.

Lastly, your argument about the Clinton foundation, if it's the one I think you are referring to, has been debunked. But, whatever, most people already know that... that's why it's s non issue. Just like bengazi...

He wasn't getting glowing free press over the past year.  He was getting hammered by the leftist media with every utterance.  The problem is, he understood how to deal with that better than most, and he turned their attempts to discredit him into a rallying cry for people to support his candidacy.  In other words, their efforts to take Trump down failed miserably, and wound up being an asset to Trump.  A badge of honor with the very mindset that saw Brexit happen last week.  People are sick and tired of establishment politics, and clearly, that sentiment isn't just here in the US. 

Trump is going to take the funding for the general election.  He's made that clear, and that's fine.

As far as the Clinton foundation corruption being debunked, you're once again just spewing what you've been spoon fed, which is not really surprising.  One person said it was debunked, so it had to be, right?  Those are the talking points that you've been given to run with.  The reality is that it will be an issue because the Clinton's have enriched themselves, and offered up unprecedented access during his presidency, her tenure as Secretary of State, and ultimately, if she becomes president to the highest bidder.  There's no debunking that.  It's been a fact for the past quarter century no matter how desperately you try to spin it otherwise.  These people have made an art form out of being sleazy corrupt politicians. 

As far as Benghazi is concerned, if you think 4 dead Americans is a non-issue, that tells me all I need to know about how deeply your head is buried up her posterior..

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

FDRs legs were probably pretty bad

And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free.

I don't understand why people get so worked up over Bengasi then are perfectly capable over looking the fact the trump deliberately ripped off veterans. One was bad call then a cover up, the other was intentional and quite frankly evil.

And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free.

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2016, 08:23 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:I don't understand why people get so worked up over Bengasi then are perfectly capable over looking the fact the trump deliberately ripped off veterans. One was bad call then a cover up, the other was intentional and quite frankly evil.

Who exactly did Trump rip off? He raised 5.6M for them. More mindless propaganda.

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">CHARITY NAVIGATOR FOUR-STAR RATING

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">America's Vet Dogs, the Veteran K-9 corps, Inc., Smithtown, N.Y. Annual revenues: $9.1 million. Trump donation: $75,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">AMVETS, Lanham, Md. Annual revenues: $30.4 million. Trump donation: $75,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Armed Services YMCA of the U.S., Springfield, Va.. Annual revenues: $36.4 million.Trump donation: $75,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust, Cold Spring, Ky. Annual revenues: $8.1 million. Trump donation: $115,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Fisher House Foundation, Rockville, Md., Annual revenues: $55.6 million. Trump donation: $115,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Hire Heroes USA, Alpharetta, Ga. Annual revenues: $5.4 million. Trump donation: $75,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Homes for Our Troops, Taunton, Mass. Annual revenues: $17.7 million. Trump donation: $50,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Hope for The Warriors, Jacksonville, N.C. Annual revenues: $6 million. Trump donation: $65,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Navy SEAL Foundation, Virginia Beach, Va. Annual revenues: $15.4 million.Trump donation: $465,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Navy Marine Corps Relief Society, Arlington, Va. Annual revenues: $25 million.Trump donation: $75,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Operation Homefront, San Antonio, Texas. Annual revenues: $62.2 million. Trump donation: $65,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">The Mission Continues, St. Louis, Mo. Annual revenues: $10.8 million. Trump donation: $75,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Vietnam Veterans Workshop, Inc. (New England Center and Home for Veterans), Boston, Mass. Annual revenues: $11 million. Trump donation: $75,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">CHARITY NAVIGATOR THREE-STAR RATING

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Achilles International, New York, N.Y. Annual revenues: $3.1 million. Trump donation: $200,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Freedom Alliance, Dulles, Va. Annual revenues: $11 million. Trump donation: $75,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);"> 

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">The National Military Family Association, Inc., Alexandria, Va. Annual revenues: $3.9 million. Trump donation: $75,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">ELIGIBLE FOR CHARITY NAVIGATOR RATING BUT NOT YET RATED

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Bob Woodruff Family Foundation, Inc., New York, N.Y. Annual revenues: $9.2 million. Trump donation: $75,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Central Iowa Shelter and Services, Des Moines, Iowa. Annual revenues: $1.6 million.Trump donation: $100,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Folds of Honor Foundation, Owasso, Okla. Annual revenues: $12.3 million. Trump donation: $200,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Veterans Airlift Command, Minneapolis, Minn. Annual revenues: $5.6 million.Trump donation: $100,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">NOT YET ELIGIBLE TO BE RATED BY CHARITY NAVIGATOR

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Green Beret Foundation, San Antonio, Texas. Annual revenues: $1.9 million.Trump donation: $350,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">K-9s for Warriors, Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla. Annual revenues: $4.1 million. Trump donation: $50,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Task Force Dagger Foundation, McKinney, Texas. Annual revenues: $1.1 million.Trump donation: $50,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">NOT REQUIRED TO FILE 990

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">22Kill, Dallas, Texas. Annual revenues: Not reported. Trump donation: $200,000.

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">American Hero Adventures, Eugene, Ore. Annual revenues: Not reported. Trump donation: $100,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Americans for Independent Living: Cedar Falls, Iowa. Annual revenues: Not reported. Trump donation: $100,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Honoring America's Warriors: El Reno, Okla. Annual revenues: Not reported.Trump donation: $100,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Partners for Patriots: Sioux City, Iowa. Annual revenues: Not reported. Trump donation: $100,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Support Siouxland Soldiers: Sioux City, Iowa. Annual revenues: $33,970. Trump donation: $100,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Veterans in Command, Inc., Jamaica, N.Y. Annual revenues: Not reported. Trump donation: $150,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">TOO SMALL FOR CHARITY NAVIGATOR TO RATE

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Connected Warriors, Inc., Boca Raton, Fla. Annual revenues: $179,401. Trump donation: $75,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Liberty House, Manchester, N.H. Annual revenues: $276,474. Trump donation: $100,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">New England Wounded Veterans, Inc., Boston, Mass. Annual revenues: $202,289.Trump donation: $75,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Puppy Jake Foundation: Des Moines, Iowa. Annual revenues: $289,340. Trump donation: $100,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Racing for Heroes, Inc., Beech Creek, Pa. Annual revenues: $227,542. Trump donation: $200,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Warriors for Freedom Foundation: Oklahoma City, Okla. Annual revenues: $459,622. Trump donation: $50,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">NOT RATED BY CHARITY NAVIGATOR DUE TO ATYPICAL BUSINESS MODEL

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, New York, N.Y. Annual revenues: $10.4 million.Trump donation: $175,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);"> 

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RATING BY CHARITY NAVIGATOR BECAUSE OF "NONTRIVIAL FUNDRAISING EXPENSES"

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Marine Corps Law Enforcement Foundation, Tuckahoe, N.Y. Annual revenues: $3 million. Trump donation: $1,100,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">STATUS UNCLEAR

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Foundation for American Veterans: West Bloomfield, Mich. Annual revenues: $8 million. Trump donation: $75,000

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:1.25em;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Veterans Count (Easter Seals affiliate in Kansas, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island and Vermont). Annual revenues: Not available.Trump donation: $25,000

He ripped off so many veteran at his university that the government wouldn't let them use their GI bill to attend.

But I guess it's OK because he donated some of their stolen money back.

Mindless? Don't be such an oversensitive snow flake.

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2016, 03:32 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:He ripped off so many veteran at his university that the government wouldn't let them use their GI bill to attend.

Really? I'd be curious to know how many veterans attended TU. Do you have the numbers or just making assumptions?

FYI, there is an edit button so you can combine all of your thoughts into a single post.

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2016, 07:47 PM by jagsbum.)

There is an edit button. But didn't feel like it sorry if that offends you. I know how sensitive you are. As far as numbers go do it your self. I'm not the one who's going to vote for him you defend him.

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2016, 04:44 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:There is an edit button. But didn't feel like it sorry if that offends you. I know how sensitive you are. As far as numbers go do it your self it's I'm not the one who's going to vote for him you defend him.

I'm sorry, but I have a very hard time reading and understanding that sentence.

You have under 300 posts and choose to do the majority of your posting in a political forum on an NFL message board. That is weird.

I posted an entire list of donations Donald Trump made to Veterans and your only response is he donated some of their stolen money back. That ignorant comment indicates you think Trump made over 6.5 million dollars off of veterans at TU.

Quote:There is an edit button. But didn't feel like it sorry if that offends you. I know how sensitive you are. As far as numbers go do it your self it's I'm not the one who's going to vote for him you defend him.

That's the smart way to play this.  You don't have an answer, so just pass on making the allegation and not backing it up.  Good call.  You're one of those low information voters the democrats can rely upon to do your part.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:I don't understand why people get so worked up over Bengasi then are perfectly capable over looking the fact the trump deliberately ripped off veterans. One was bad call then a cover up, the other was intentional and quite frankly evil.

Yeah, you're right.  What's to get worked up over "Bengasi" anyway?  I mean, the ambassador begged for additional security at the consulate, but was ignored by his boss.  He and 3 other Americans were slaughtered by radical Islamic terrorists, but that same boss blamed it on a Youtube video nobody had ever seen up to that point.  What difference does it make that they were running a weapons pipeline through the consulate to arm al Qaeda and ISIS forces who were fighting in Syria against the Assad regime?  I have no idea why people would even care about any of this stuff like letting 4 Americans die because of incompetence and corruption while arming our enemy.  That's just a big non-issue right there.

Quote:Yeah, you're right. What's to get worked up over "Bengasi" anyway? I mean, the ambassador begged for additional security at the consulate, but was ignored by his boss. He and 3 other Americans were slaughtered by radical Islamic terrorists, but that same boss blamed it on a Youtube video nobody had ever seen up to that point. What difference does it make that they were running a weapons pipeline through the consulate to arm al Qaeda and ISIS forces who were fighting in Syria against the Assad regime? I have no idea why people would even care about any of this stuff like letting 4 Americans die because of incompetence and corruption while arming our enemy. That's just a big non-issue right there.

Bengasi - the secret service call sign for Hillary after a big speech or too much hot sauce.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Bengasi - the secret service call sign for Hillary after a big speech or too much hot sauce.
That's a double pantsuit day.

Quote:That's a double pantsuit day.

If she leaned back, her scrot would flap like a turkey gobbler.

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2016, 07:21 PM by jagsbum.)

Didn't say it wasn't a big deal just n

o worse. If attacking makes you snow flakes feel better go for it. Far better to criticize other than accept our own short comings. The least I can do as a liberal is understand. It is kind of our mantra to understand.

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2016, 07:29 PM by jagsbum.)

It's going to be nice watching her stomp all over Donald with one of her heavy cankles though.

FBT you are a turd. You have always been a turd. You always be a turd. You have never accomplished anything and never will. You sir are are a turd.

Quote:FBT you are a turd. You have always been a turd. You always be a turd. You have never accomplished anything and never will. You sir are are a turd.

There's your typical leftist for you.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"