Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Justin Blackmon

Justin Blackmon has been in every single Madden game since Madden 25, including the recent Madden 17

This is hilarious to me, that's all

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The real question is where's R. Jay Soward?

Dude is still technically on the roster and I demand his inclusion as well.

Wonder if he gets paid any royalties for it
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

is he still like 86 overall even though he's fat and out of shape?

I understand the reason for the Jaguars keeping him on the roster since it doesn't cost us anything but it would be nice to have some closure. 

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Quote:is he still like 86 overall even though he's fat and out of shape?

I understand the reason for the Jaguars keeping him on the roster since it doesn't cost us anything but it would be nice to have some closure. 
He's overall 68 with 45 awareness

Realistically if you make his awareness even average he's probably back up to the 80s, because I don't believe his physical attributes have been touched since he was suspended

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:is he still like 86 overall even though he's fat and out of shape?

...but let's face it.. Julius Thomas was an overall 83 whilst fat and out of shape too... :yes:

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...