Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
XBOX One S

If you have the money to upgrade, why not?  I personally am waiting with baited breathe on Project Scorpio.  Microsoft is promising on a release date of this Christmas 2017.  The idea that Scorpio is going to be backwards compatible with Xbox One along with finally getting 4K gaming is pretty exciting.  Now I just have to convince the wife that we need one!  LOL.

As for PS4 v. Xbox One...  It's clear that the PS4 is way more powerful.  As for the exclusives, mainly the exclusives are RPGs that take up a ton of time, which I don't have.  So for me, Xbox one wins out.  The Xbox Live UI is just more appealing to me.  And, I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way...  But I can't hold the PS controller for more than an hour without my hands cramping up.  I think my hands are too big for the controller, or something.  The Xbox controllers have always been more comfortable and natural feeling.  But that's just me.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2017, 12:06 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:If you have the money to upgrade, why not?  I personally am waiting with baited breathe on Project Scorpio.  Microsoft is promising on a release date of this Christmas 2017.  The idea that Scorpio is going to be backwards compatible with Xbox One along with finally getting 4K gaming is pretty exciting.  Now I just have to convince the wife that we need one!  LOL.

As for PS4 v. Xbox One...  It's clear that the PS4 is way more powerful.  As for the exclusives, mainly the exclusives are RPGs that take up a ton of time, which I don't have.  So for me, Xbox one wins out.  The Xbox Live UI is just more appealing to me.  And, I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way...  But I can't hold the PS controller for more than an hour without my hands cramping up.  I think my hands are too big for the controller, or something.  The Xbox controllers have always been more comfortable and natural feeling.  But that's just me.
I also am a fan of the chat system on xbox period.   ps4  don't come close to xbox  with the party system.   And the new community social network for gamers is cool as well.  Based on games you play. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

I see that Project CARS Digital Edition is free on Games with Gold this month, well in the UK anyway.

Anyone know what the difference between the standard edition and the Digital Edition is?

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...