Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Do you think the NBA is rigged?

With the suspension of Draymond Green and how LeBron James has made it to the Finals 6 years straight?

I honestly don't think it is rigged but I do think the out matched teams get more whistles in their favor. That has been proven.

What are your thoughts. (I don't care bc I don't watch don't count).

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2016, 04:53 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:With the suspension of Draymond Green and how LeBron James has made it to the Finals 6 years straight?

I honestly don't think it is rigged but I do think the out matched teams get more whistles in their favor. That has been proven.

Sometimes it seems that way, but...

1. Green had enough technicals to warrant a suspension. It happened to come in the finals, but I think it was deserved.

2. LeBron plays in the Eastern conference which has been weak for a decade. He is arguably the best player in the NBA and any team he is on in the East is going to have a 90% chance of reaching the finals. No matter what happens this year, his team will reach the final again next year too.b

The most frustrating thing for me these playoffs has been the inconsistency of the referees between games and series. It isn't consistent. You either have to call it tight or let them play.

No

No bro, lebron is so good in the weak east conf, you put him on the sixers, they would make it to the finals but lose the series.

Lebron has made it six straight years because the East is a damn joke.

So do you think Silver wants another 13 billion dollars for an extra game?

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2016, 09:04 AM by snowwolf776.)

it is rigged for goldon state. the only reason finals has gone 7 games is cause the nba wants to increase thier rateings for it. its not high enough for them. they think a 7 game series will attract more fans. they are wrong,they lost a fan. I'm not supporting a sport thats fixed like the nba. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:it is rigged for goldon state. the only reason finals has gone 7 games is cause the nba wants to increase thier rateings for it. its not high enough for them. they think a 7 game series will attract more fans. they are wrong,they lost a fan. I'm not supporting a sport thats fixed like the nba. 
Hate to break it to you but basically every sport is rigged in some fashion or another...

Money talks.

Quote:it is rigged for goldon state. the only reason finals has gone 7 games is cause the nba wants to increase thier rateings for it. its not high enough for them. they think a 7 game series will attract more fans. they are wrong,they lost a fan. I'm not supporting a sport thats fixed like the nba.

Yes you are.

I'm not watching the nba. before you tell me the nfl is fixed if that was the case why  watch jags play football? the nba has always been fixed,and i refuse to watch the nba anymore.

You're weird brah

Quote:Sometimes it seems that way, but...

1. Green had enough technicals to warrant a suspension. It happened to come in the finals, but I think it was deserved.

2. LeBron plays in the Eastern conference which has been weak for a decade. He is arguably the best player in the NBA and any team he is on in the East is going to have a 90% chance of reaching the finals. No matter what happens this year, his team will reach the final again next year too.b

The most frustrating thing for me these playoffs has been the inconsistency of the referees between games and series. It isn't consistent. You either have to call it tight or let them play.

Pardon me but...

/thread

Quote:

it is rigged for goldon state.
the only reason finals has gone 7 games is cause the nba wants to increase thier rateings for it. its not high enough for them. they think a 7 game series will attract more fans. they are wrong,they lost a fan. I'm not supporting a sport thats fixed like the nba.

Please, tell me more.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:With the suspension of Draymond Green and how LeBron James has made it to the Finals 6 years straight?

How has this been proven?

And no, it's not rigged

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

No.

;

Quote:I'm not watching the nba. before you tell me the nfl is fixed if that was the case why  watch jags play football? the nba has always been fixed,and i refuse to watch the nba anymore.
Yet you Always comment on it. Come on wolf man.

;

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2016, 12:19 PM by snowwolf776.)

thats cause its been posted all over the internet. I haven't been watching NBA,bu i do get online a lot.

I do think its rigged to a point.  Just the fact the Cavs were able to be built the way the were.  At one point they had 4 first overall picks on that team and they traded one for one of the top players in the league.  The game six fouls on Curry were all very suspect along with the suspension of Green.  I think the playoffs is about having the best players on the court.  I know how the rules are set up and he did have the fouls to force a suspension but I don't feel a playoff series should be tainted by the actions of the regular season.  Suspend him the first game of the following year or restart the clock once the playoffs start.

With that said Curry played awful most of the series. 

Bogut going down took away the interior toughness of the team.

lots of misfired passes by GS and stupid turnovers.

The shots weren't dropping like they did all season.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

The Cavs were up 2-1 last year when they lost Kyrie (and K Love was already out).

One could argue the Cavs would have won it last year without their injuries.

NBA is clearly rigged. Watching GSW's dreadful style of basketball repeat as NBA champions is FAR more interesting than LeBron bringing home a championship to Cleveland. The NBA is so rigged that they decided to put the Cavs in a 3-1 hole just to see if they could overcome it. 

<turns sarcasm filter off>