Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
50 Dead at Orlando Night Club The Pulse In Act Of Terror

Quote:Yes, the Orlando mayor said it's 50 dead, 53 injured. One patron said at first he thought the gun shots were part of the music, so the gunman probably shot a lot before they realized what was happening.

Unreal
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I wonder how this will get spun?  

Interesting question.   I assume the left will blame the NRA for allowing terrorists to acquire guns and they'll blame the right for intoleranced towards gays, the right will blame the left for not cracking down on Muslims.  

Quote:Better to be eaten by a grizzly than shot by a terrorist?

Hahaha.   Yes, absolutely.   Besides, pepper spray doesn't work on a terrorist.  

Quote:Better to be eaten by a grizzly than shot by a terrorist?

Doesn't the grizzly being born and raised on US soil count for something?

Quote:Doesn't the grizzly being born and raised on US soil count for something?

Unless he was self-radicalized.

Man, I feel like I'm whistling in the dark, making jokes.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Every time I go into Disney, it's hard not to fear that someday, some psychopath will do the unthinkable.

I know.  As terrible as 9/11 was, we were lucky that Bin Laden wasn't bright enough to pick more effective targets.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Hahaha.   Yes, absolutely.   Besides, pepper spray doesn't work on a terrorist.  

You're going to take on a grizzly with pepper spray?  Good luck,

PS  Where should we send the flowers?

Terrorist was US citizen who lived in Port St. Lucie and parents are from Afghanistan.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapma...omosexuals

So would this be considered a "hate crime" or a terroristic attack? I heard the question posed on CNN a few minutes ago and did a small Google search. Came across the link above.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

This is not a hate crime.

Quote:This is not a hate crime.

Sounds terroristic to me as well.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Don't see why it couldn't be both terrorism and a hate crime.  The question is--was it an organized terrorist attack with others involved in it's planning, or was it a single man planning it?

Terrible thing.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

2/1 odds on BHOs speech being about gun control?

Quote:2/1 odds on BHOs speech being about gun control?

LOL.  You're not going out to far on the limb with those odds.  He will say gun control and he won't say radical Islamic terrorist.

Quote:LOL. You're not going out to far on the limb with those odds. He will say gun control and he won't say radical Islamic terrorist.

Pretty sure global warming will be mentioned too. TBH, not expecting to hear from Barry until he gets off the course. Heard he has a bogey free round going.

Stop a crazy lone wolf gunman? Probably not. Stop a crazy radical Islamic terrorist lone wolf gunman? I think there is more we can do to identify potential perpetrators and/or prevent that sort of thing from happening. We'd have to get to a point where aggressive profiling techniques and/or temporarily preventing additional immigration of Islamists becomes more palatable. We'll find out how palatable it is in November.

Obama spotted doing the wave at a soccer game in Europe minutes ago...

This is the plan: Flood our country with enough potential terrorists from war torn middle east, then they kill people, then government passes more gun control.

Quote:What do you mean? Probably wherevecr the facts take it.
you must not watch the news and instead wait for a quality writeup somewhere to appear.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:This is the plan: Flood our country with enough potential terrorists from war torn middle east, then they kill people, then government passes more gun control.

Except in this case the shooter was born here and his parents arrived here during the Regan administration.
Jaguars Fundamentalist