Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
50 Dead at Orlando Night Club The Pulse In Act Of Terror

Nice.  They aren't going to release the audio of the calls, just the transcript.  I'm sure THAT can't be tampered with..oh, wait!  They admit they are doctoring the transcript.  This should convince everyone the attack was real.  /s

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Nice.  They aren't going to release the audio of the calls, just the transcript.  I'm sure THAT can't be tampered with..oh, wait!  They admit they are doctoring the transcript.  This should convince everyone the attack was real.  /s

I'm curious if anyone on here will actually defend that action. I am guessing yes.

Looks like the FBI tried to involve Omar Mateen in a terror plot.  This is from the TCPalm newspaper in Stuart, FL:

Mateen's background, however, was checked again by G4S in 2013 after the St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office requested he be removed from the St. Lucie County Courthouse patrol after he allegedly made derogatory comments to a deputy. 

A deputy at the courthouse mentioned the Middle East to Mateen, who reacted by threatening the deputy, said Sheriff Ken Mascara, who attended the Wednesday night meeting at the community's Island Club.

"Omar became very agitated and made a comment that he could have al-Qaida kill my employee and his family," Mascara said Wednesday. "If that wasn't bad enough, he followed it up with very disturbing comments about women and followed it up with very disturbing comments about Jews and then went on to say that the Fort Hood shooter was justified in his actions."

The FBI launched an investigation into Mateen after Sheriff's Office officials reported the incident to the agency. As part of its investigation, the FBI examined Mateen's travel history, phone records, acquaintances and even planted a confidential informant in the courthouse to "lure Omar into some kind of act and Omar did not bite," Mascara said. The FBI concluded Mateen was not a threat after that, Mascara said.

Full story:  http://www.tcpalm.com/news/special/orlan...08751.html

Shaking my head.

On a separate note Manteen appeared in BP oil documentary.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2674702

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

I'm sorry, I might be a bit slow on the up take here. What are James fried chicken and Byron left town implying?

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2016, 01:56 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:I'm sorry, I might be a bit slow on the up take here. What are James fried chicken and Byron left town implying?

Im saying Manteen is a nut case.

Im honestly confused as to what comparisons you are drawing from my post and his?

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Im saying Manteen is a nut case.

Im honestly confused as to what comparisons you are drawing from my post and his?

We were hoping you were joining the Tin Foil Hat Club, because you can't get more humorous than that.

Yes, Manteen was a nut case. But because he was a Muslim he has attained greater status among those of the tin foil persuasion.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:We were hoping you were joining the Tin Foil Hat Club, because you can't get more humorous than that.

Yes, Manteen was a nut case. But because he was a Muslim he has attained greater status among those of the tin foil persuasion.

Not one bit.

I went back a few pages in this thread and saw the responses and just yawned. I work with a guy who goes into his 9/11 conspiracy spill every 3 months.

I struggle to believe real human beings actually have this kind of ideology.  

Just sitting around watching the FBI suppress and alter evidence.  Apparently we're allowed to know that 50 people are dead but we can't be exposed to the words Allah or ISIS and can't hear the actual evidence. 

Quote:Just sitting around watching the FBI suppress and alter evidence.  Apparently we're allowed to know that 50 people are dead but we can't be exposed to the words Allah or ISIS and can't hear the actual evidence. 

Would seeing the images of dead people or death certificates satisfy, or answer your questions? If so, that is truly sick. 

This is disgraceful

Quote:This is disgraceful

Anything else would be abnormal
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

So, NOW they release an unedited version of the 911 call.

Curious what else they would release if pressured.

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2016, 05:03 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

Quote:No incentive?  Millions of dollars per family.  Doctors?  Like the "acting" Medical Examiner who became the real one on Tuesday?  No video from the actual 3-hour ordeal but plenty of video later proven to be faked. 

If the government approached a bunch of people and offered them money as you claim, then someone would have inevitably refused and come clean. Most people would refuse, I'm sure. You can't keep something like this secret. If a couple people in the police department took money and conspired, then others would find out the truth. The same goes with the hospital staff.

Quote:It's strange that SWAT waited 3 hours while the shooter was in there killing and maiming people.  They said they didn't go in because of reports the shooter had explosives.  Gee, if that's all it takes to make SWAT stand down, I'm sure all criminals will start making that claim.  When SWAT did finally go in, they may have killed 30 people.  The reports of 20 dead suddenly jumped to 50 dead with no increment. 

That isn't uncommon. The SWAT team can't help if they blow themselves up. SWAT teams frequently take extended periods of time entering into similar situations. That doesn't mean it's a conspiracy. 

I agree with jag n Georgia.

But I'm still dubious about 9/11

Man...the paranoia. I couldn't imagine some here living in Russia, China,N.Korea.

I'm sure some is deserved, but imo, thinking 9/11 was an inside job, or the FBI may have something to do with these shootings , is teetering on the edge. Soon to be prescribed buckets of Zoloft.

IF, the govt had anything to do with these acts, and it came to light, there would be a revolution like no one has ever seen.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Man...the paranoia. I couldn't imagine some here living in Russia, China,N.Korea.

I'm sure some is deserved, but imo, thinking 9/11 was an inside job, or the FBI may have something to do with these shootings , is teetering on the edge. Soon to be prescribed buckets of Zoloft.

IF, the govt had anything to do with these acts, and it came to light, there would be a revolution like no one has ever seen.

Come on it's a given that at the very least our government covered up saudia Arabia's role in 9/11 then sent us into Iraq for a decade over bad Intel. The fact that they covered and pivoted imply some foul play but the average citizen doesn't care as long as Walmart has low prices, mcdonalds drive thru stays open, and we have football on Sunday.

It's not exclusive to bush as liberals will tell you, Obama was caught red handed sending guns into Mexico then stumping about guns violence on the border and we need more laws! Yet no revolution.

The Federal Reserve played duck duck goose with the markets and interest rates, the feds created legislation for a subprime market and then used our tax dollars to bail out banks while they threw thousands out on the street, yet no revolution.

America is to complacent to ever truly revolt, change will come in the form of a slow bleed if ever here.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Gulf of Tuanken... The traitourous Nixon and Reagan being caught talking to the Vietcong and Iran DURING their campaign runs BEFORE they were president... As eric mentioned, the Saudi Connection during 9/11...

I mean, there are plenty of situations where the american public has been kept in the dark or just flat out decieved to get what politicians want. With that said, I'm not sold on the false flag shootings like Byron is.

It makes no sense, just from a political point of view, what are these false flags doing that's so beneficial? No gun laws are going to change based on this current Political environment, as we have seen--4 gun bills couldn't even get past the 60 vote filibuster... And with Obama as president it's not like he's a war hawk looking for another reason to invade a country. And he already has carte blanche to drone pretty much where ever he wants. So what's the point of a false flag?

I'm not convinced Orlando was a false flag.  And I would rather see actual video from security cameras inside the Pulse than dead bodies or death certificates.  The death certificates for Sandy Hook were sealed by special legislation in Connecticut.  The FBI says nobody died in Newtown in 2012.

Meanwhile, notice how we were duped yesterday?  The "debate" was not about releasing actual evidence (audio of the 911 calls).  The "debate" was about redacted references to Islam in a prepared transcript.  Paul Ryan "won" by "forcing" the Obama admin to restore the redacted text.  Meanwhile not 1 in 100 noticed we were given zero actual evidence.