Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Generation Snowflake

Quote:Clearly generation snowflake is to blame

You know?  That's part of it.  Thinking back on my own military years, I don't think I knew a single member that would ever suppress freedom of expression, especially at a retirement ceremony.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It seems like you're being triggered an awful lot by these reports. Would you like a safe space to relax in? A nice cozy room where the world is catered to your beliefs and your opinions? Mmmhhh? A place where you won't have to deal with those no-good meddling kids with their tolerance and their education. Wouldn't that be nice huh? I'll even put a nice lounge chair so you can lean back and put your feet up and pretend the world isn't passing you by. 

Not all change is progress.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm beginning to concede that generation snowflakeis indeed the problem. It's all "me, me, me" with them! They are a bunch of selfish babies that don't care about anything but themselves.

Oh, I want to shoot my assault weapon and I don't care about how many innocent people die... No, I don't want to shoot *THAT* gun, I want to shoot my AR-15, otherwise I'm not free anymore. sniffle sniffle... No I NEEEEEEEEEEEED a 30 round clip. I'm too fat and lazy to change clips after 10 shots. Man up, snowflake! Life is hard, get used to it... Pathetic little babies... You'd think after 50 to 60 years on this earth, they'd had figured out a few things about life. But no, not these pampered little snowflakes.

Bunch of no good punks, those snowflakes are, if you ask me...

Quote:I'm beginning to concede that generation snowflakeis indeed the problem. It's all "me, me, me" with them! They are a bunch of selfish babies that don't care about anything but themselves.

Oh, I want to shoot my assault weapon and I don't care about how many innocent people die... No, I don't want to shoot *THAT* gun, I want to shoot my AR-15, otherwise I'm not free anymore. sniffle sniffle... No I NEEEEEEEEEEEED a 30 round clip. I'm too fat and lazy to change clips after 10 shots. Man up, snowflake! Life is hard, get used to it... Pathetic little babies... You'd think after 50 to 60 years on this earth, they'd had figured out a few things about life. But no, not these pampered little snowflakes.

Bunch of no good punks, those snowflakes are, if you ask me...

No innocent will ever be killed with my ar15, we good now?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:It seems like you're being triggered an awful lot by these reports. Would you like a safe space to relax in? A nice cozy room where the world is catered to your beliefs and your opinions? Mmmhhh? A place where you won't have to deal with those no-good meddling kids with their tolerance and their education. Wouldn't that be nice huh? I'll even put a nice lounge chair so you can lean back and put your feet up and pretend the world isn't passing you by. 

I very rarely, if ever get "triggered" by anything.  But then again, I actually own a pair of testicles, and they aren't "aftermarket" either.  Can you say the same?

Evidently with you it seems that discussing PC is the same as discussing generation snowflake.  While the two have something in common, they are not the same.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote: First, the current Administration specifically the "Justice" Department decides that they want to edit transcripts of the 911 calls between the shooter in Orlando and the 911 operators.  

Isn't it ironic that the Department of Justice doesn't seem to comprehend "...the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth..."?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Listen to all these over sensitive snow flakes complaining about how unfair the government is
And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free.

How ironic that they are lumped together as thinking the same and called snowflakes, but no two snowflakes are alike.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:How ironic that they are lumped together as thinking the same and called snowflakes, but no two snowflakes are alike.

Yeah, but they all melt under the tiniest heat.

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2016, 02:29 PM by rollerjag.)

The funny thing is, is that "generation snowflake" as they are being referred to, doesn't give a [BAD WORD REMOVED] what the older generation thinks. They will chart their own course, just as "doomed" generations before them have. The older generation is always so desperate to have the younger generation heed its advice. The youth of America could learn a things or two from my generation, or the elder, but ours could learn a thing or 2 from theirs.

Oh, and BTW, I'm of GenX, the lazy degenerates who created the current generation of middle aged prophets whom, as of recently, have come in possession of wisdom that attempts to propagate the proper order of the universe.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Generation snow flake starts in 83 or 81 I believe. Believe me when I say the baby boomers took what the greatest generation built and [BAD WORD REMOVED] all over it. If you need examples I can site plenty. What legacy did the Me generation leave? Crippling debt, 2nd place, or perhaps its greatest legacy a broken political system. You point your finger at those dang kids for having different values from you but seriously why shouldn't they, you suck at life (you is a generalization). Of course it’s all not to me, I've manage to carve out a pretty good future for myself despite your naysaying.

83' is when this Snow Flake came upon the world. I am special and unique just like a Snow Flake or a finger print so I was told throughout my church life. It was either a Snow Flake or a finger print. Just me?

Quote:I very rarely, if ever get "triggered" by anything. But then again, I actually own a pair of testicles, and they aren't "aftermarket" either. Can you say the same?

Evidently with you it seems that discussing PC is the same as discussing generation snowflake. While the two have something in common, they are not the same.

If you want to get technical and I beleive based on prior posts you are Christian (correct me if I'm wrong), but God owns your testicles.

Quote:Generation snow flake starts in 83 or 81 I believe. Believe me when I say the baby boomers took what the greatest generation built and [BAD WORD REMOVED] all over it. If you need examples I can site plenty. What legacy did the Me generation leave? Crippling debt, 2nd place, or perhaps its greatest legacy a broken political system. You point your finger at those dang kids for having different values from you but seriously why shouldn't they, you suck at life (you is a generalization). Of course it’s all not to me, I've manage to carve out a pretty good future for myself despite your naysaying.
The baby boomers, the generation that took everything their parents and grandparents build and spent it all. Then they borrowed against the future of their children and grandchildren and spent that too.

Quote:The baby boomers, the generation that took everything their parents and grandparents build and spent it all. Then they borrowed against the future of their children and grandchildren and spent that too.

And all the while [BLEEP] about how they just need more.

Quote:If you want to get technical and I beleive based on prior posts you are Christian (correct me if I'm wrong), but God owns your testicles.

LOL.  Actually I was raised Catholic but haven't attended services for years except for weddings, funerals and special occasions.  An example of a special occasion was my grandmother's 100th birthday.  They held a special service for her and the message the the priest preached about was pretty good.  While I do believe in a Higher Power based on Christianity, I don't practice any organized religion.

In all reality, my wife owns the largest share of my testicles.   Wink

Quote:How ironic that they are lumped together as thinking the same and called snowflakes, but no two snowflakes are alike.

Quote:Yeah, but they all melt under the tiniest heat.

Or... When in great numbers cover up a lot of ugliness. Depends on your perspective. Add wind and you get a blizzard.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:The baby boomers, the generation that took everything their parents and grandparents build and spent it all. Then they borrowed against the future of their children and grandchildren and spent that too.

And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free.

But they know what's best. I mean statically speaking they have to get something, right?

Quote:LOL. Actually I was raised Catholic but haven't attended services for years except for weddings, funerals and special occasions. An example of a special occasion was my grandmother's 100th birthday. They held a special service for her and the message the the priest preached about was pretty good. While I do believe in a Higher Power based on Christianity, I don't practice any organized religion.

In all reality, my wife owns the largest share of my testicles. Wink

Haha! So true...