Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Josh Scobee to retire a Jaguar

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/BrentASJax'>Brent Martineau<span>‏<span><span>Verified account</span></span> </span>@<b>BrentASJax</b></a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/BrentASJax/status/847492591868432384' title="12:55 PM - 30 Mar 2017">9h9 hours ago</a>

<div> 
</div>

<div>
<div> 
</div>
</div>

<p class="">Great news for <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/Jaguars'>@<b>Jaguars</b></a> fans. Former K <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/JoshScobee10'>@<b>JoshScobee10</b></a> will sign 1-day contract to retire w/ his original club. More details next week. <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/ASJax?src=hash'>#<b>ASJax</b></a>

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ah will never forget the 59yrd, I left that game with zero voice, welcome home Scobee

This makes me happy!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

That's great! The most reliable Jaguar this last decade

Love ya Scobee!

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Colt killa

Quote:Colt killa

Best part was a "5 keys to victory" on the clots website prior to a game few years back. First four were pretty standard but the fifth was "Don't give Scobee a chance."

Scobee gave us his best years. Always reminded me of Robin Williams-
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Where are all the people who wanted him cut early in his career while I argued that he was quietly one of the best kickers in the league?

Quote:Best part was a "5 keys to victory" on the clots website prior to a game few years back. First four were pretty standard but the fifth was "Don't give Scobee a chance."

Love it. Lost my [BLEEP] when that kick went through the posts.

What were scobee's top 5 games?

The Ravens game back in 2011 must be near the top. Scobee kicked 4 field goals, 3 from 50+ and we beat them 12-7.

One of my top 5 favorite jags of all time. Good news.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

1 up on Steelers Nation

.... they were getting ready to retire his number but that may not be the case anymore.

Quote:What were scobee's top 5 games?

The Ravens game back in 2011 must be near the top. Scobee kicked 4 field goals, 3 from 50+ and we beat them 12-7.

Colts game winner at Indy

Quote:1 up on Steelers Nation

.... they were getting ready to retire his number but that may not be the case anymore.

Living in Pittsburgh, I'm surrounded by Steeler fans obviously...

They still can't get over having been "Scobee'd", trading us a 6th for him only to cut him a couple weeks later.

Scobee gave us his good years, and caught us a late round pick on the way out.  Nothing but love.

PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

I'll never forget the 59 yarder to beat the colts.

Quote:Colt killa

Yeah!  Colt Killa! 

Great news, gotta love the Colt Killa

Was the 59 yard game that special? They didn't make the playoffs. I've heard more adulation about one game that didn't matter than I can remember any other Jaguar "moment". Sure I celebrated like we won the super bowl in that moment but moved on pretty quickly.

9-0 game against the Steelers. Best game I've ever been to.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]