Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Matt Jones 3rd best Jag All TIme

Matt Jones could have been the jaguars best receiver of all time if Jack didn’t derail his career. He had the intangibles with a 6’6 frame that ran a sub 4.4. He progressively got better each year and reached 700 yards on his final year with a backup QB in a run first offense. He was clutch at catching 3<sup>rd</sup> down balls for a 1<sup>st</sup> a trait our current receivers don’t possess.

If Del Rio didn’t get mad at the fact that he was dating his daughter Matt would still be part of the jags and teaching this younger crop of receivers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: giphy.gif]

;

;

I don't think he drank heavily enough for Jack to have done his career heavy.  I think it was a powdery substance and Ms. Jane that did his career in.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahahahahahahaha! ! ! !

Get outta here

I mean I was one of the biggest Matt jones fans even after his indiscretions but this is just asinine.

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2016, 02:57 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:Matt Jones could have been the jaguars best receiver of all time if Jack didn’t derail his career. He had the intangibles with a 6’6 frame that ran a sub 4.4. He progressively got better each year and reached 700 yards on his final year with a backup QB in a run first offense. He was clutch at catching 3<sup>rd</sup> down balls for a 1<sup>st</sup> a trait our current receivers don’t possess.

If Del Rio didn’t get mad at the fact that he was dating his daughter Matt would still be part of the jags and teaching this younger crop of receivers.

Dude --- things that you can measure such as the 6'6" frame and his sub 4.4 speed are Tangibles.

Traits that you can't truly measure such as Desire, Motivation, and Ambition are considered Intangibles.

Quote:I mean I was one of the biggest Matt jones fans even after his indiscretions but this is just asinine.
I always loved me some Matt Jones his first down catch rate his last year was great an made u wonder what could've been but he had terrible play to play effort n was a complete poon when it came to blockin an YAC wish he would went with pcp instead of coke he would of literally ripped cbs in half lol

I don't even

One of these years.............

Only bettered by R.J. Soward and Reggie Williams.

One of these years.............

I once played Madden with Matt Jones, I think he would agree with this

1.) Jimmy Smith

2.) Keenan

3.) Matt jones

4.) Mike Sims Walker

5.) Allen Hurns

If Matt Jones isn't top 3 who would you put? He had all the potential but Gerrad did not have the deep ball pass which Matt jones exceled at.

Quote:Matt Jones could have been the jaguars best receiver of all time if he hadn't got caught doing blow in the WalMart parking lot. Jack didn’t derail his career. He had the intangibles with a 6’6 frame that ran a sub 4.4. He progressively got better each year and reached 700 yards on his final year with a backup QB in a run first offense. He was clutch at catching 3<sup>rd</sup> down balls for a 1<sup>st</sup> a trait our current receivers don’t possess.

Fixed.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

bwahahahahahahah..... whatever...

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Nice to see Matt joined the board.

Quote:1.) Jimmy Smith

2.) Keenan

3.) Matt jones

4.) Mike Sims Walker

5.) Allen Hurns

If Matt Jones isn't top 3 who would you put? He had all the potential but Gerrad did not have the deep ball pass which Matt jones exceled at.
Do you know what sport this is?

http://www.1037thebuzz.com/personalities/21/matt-jones
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Matt Jones doesn't even compare to arob or Hurns but he'd be a good num 4-5 on this team lol but to say he's has something no wr on this roster has ur right he has a coke problem lol

Someone sampled Matt's stash..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Lock this thread up.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.1037thebuzz.com/personalities/21/matt-jones'>http://www.1037thebuzz.com/personalities/21/matt-jones</a>

He's retured.