Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Matt Jones 3rd best Jag All TIme

Quote:Jimmy Smith

Keenan McCardell

Allen Robinson
The fact he put MSW on his list just blows his credibility and this post tho smithereens!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

MSW had a lot of potential and was our #1 reciever at one point. gerrard and him also took us to the playoffs.

Quote:MSW had a lot of potential and was our #1 reciever at one point. gerrard and him also took us to the playoffs.
MSW NEVER played on a Jags playoff team.

Yeah, those were the good ole days........

Andre Rison and Desmond Howard were better. 

In some ways, John Broussard was better. Tongue

No one performed the "Attempted Catch into Fetal Position" drill like Matt Jones.

PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

The rule that really did him in was when they said they were no longer going to award a catch for a force out situation. A number of his catches were due to them saying "he would have come down in bounds if not physically forced out." At least was able to make the one-handed catches considering DBs were often holding down his other hand. Matt sure had the speed and hands, but he'd lose any kind of physical situation vs NFL DBs.

'02

That's a name, and another JB.

On Matt Jones, hogs heart him, his fan base was relentless. No player has brought in more lovebirds to this forum. Leopold and the lord Allmatties should engage in a post virtuoso battle for adoration.

Jones was merely clothed as a receiver, qb in the head, twitter handle, QB, after WR career. No one forgets his well referenced tangibles by the Allmatties; 6 6, 4.213... Matt Jones once stood in the air. Good to see kinship of old friends. I agree with you, Jones is the 3rd best item-affected Rd 1 Jags WR, behind Blackmon and Soward. Search deeper, find your niche.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:No one performed the "Attempted Catch into Fetal Position" drill like Matt Jones.

Fetal etched in my head. It was like a caricature. He wins that hands down. Note that Allmatties, 1st place.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:No one performed the "Attempted Catch into Fetal Position" drill like Matt Jones.

Matt "I could use both hands to make this catch, but how sweet would it be if I just used one hand?" Jones

Quote:He's retured.

Just caught that, funny. Typo or some Arkansas slang?

Quote:Matt "I could use both hands to make this catch, but how sweet would it be if I just used one hand?" Jones

Odell?!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I recall Matt saying how he really wanted to play basketball, and not football. He never was a true football player at heart.

Nothing more needs to be said here, so I'm closing this thread.

'02