Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I believe that with the offensive line and rb additions..

Quote:I don't think Parnell is a long term fixture to be honest. He's a good run blocker, but he's not the best pass blocker and he's not irreplaceable. When I say Cann and Linder are the only solid bets, I mean those are the only 2 guys that we can actually have high expectations for in the short and long term.

The 2017 offseason is gonna see a similar build on the offensive line that the defense had this offseason I think. It's pretty obviously our most glaring need next to pass rushing DE (still).
Parnell is not even 30 yet and as an above average RT when healthy. Easily has a good 3 or 4 years left. One of the least worries on the team for me.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2016, 01:50 PM by BklynJag.)

Quote:Bklyn has to have something to be negative or whine about. I dont let much bother me anymore. If the sky is blue or water is wet he would whine like that. Ive been with a lot of women but never one that whined as much as him. Id hate to live life like that

Its not whining when you're stating facts. The online is serviceable but still a major weakness.

Quote:Its not whining when you're stating facts. The online is serviceable but still a major weakness.
Have you ever once looked at the glass half full instead of half empty?   One day you should try to look at some things half full, you might live longer!

Quote:Its not whining when you're stating facts. The online is serviceable but still a major weakness.
You're not stating fact, you're stating your opinion and like usual your opinion is nothing more than an excuse to whine.