Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ozzy Osbourne Missing After Wife Kicks Him Out

Ozzy Osbourne Missing After Wife Kicks Him Out

Rock star Ozzy Osbourne has reportedly gone missing after his wife kicked him out of their California home for allegedly having an affair.

Reports indicate his wife, 63-year-old Sharon, forced her 64-year-old husband o leave after claims he had a fling with a younger hairstylist, Michelle Pugh, The Sun reports.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/social/oz...aron?fb=ov

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I didn't see THAT coming.

Ok, maybe I did.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

You can't have a coked out geek like Ozzy roaming the streets alone!!!

That's dog on near animal abuse!!!

God speed, Ozzy

Well let's see guys.  If you are a wealthy former rock star what do you do?  Tag a 63 year old hag or tag a younger hairstylist?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I can picture Ozzy off his nut roaming the streets wailing Shaaaaaarraaan at anyone who passes.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Well let's see guys.  If you are a wealthy former rock star what do you do?  Tag a 63 year old hag or tag a younger hairstylist?

Hey, I'd tag Sharon Osbourne.......

And you know you would to........ :teehee: :yes:

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.

Quote:Hey, I'd tag Sharon Osbourne.......

I don't know.... I'd have to be into quite a few beers for that.   Sick   I would also probably have to use double protection.  You never know what her drug-taking self or her husband's drug taking has.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote: I would also probably have to use double protection.

Man, I read that wrong the first time through, made me wonder...

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:Man, I read that wrong the first time through, made me wonder...

Jesus...I did too!! :blink:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Man, I read that wrong the first time through, made me wonder...

Quote:Jesus...I did too!! :blink:

Dirty Minds......... :teehee: :yes: :woot:

Go right ahead. I ain't a' goin anywhere Ozzys schwantzschtuker has traveled.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Go right ahead. I ain't a' goin anywhere Ozzys schwantzschtuker has traveled.

Crazy Train Tunnel?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

She's pretty enough for a septuagenarian, but there's no way I'm following Ozzy