Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL rumors: Colin Caepernick's contract to replace bortles.. Ramsey welcomes qb..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Its godly news. It must be true

This wouldn't come as a surprise cuz jags were among the teams that were interested..

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2017, 06:57 AM by Samjag904.)

We're getting sports news from gospelherald.com. I'm a believer in the Lord but where did you even find this site? 

I get all my mock drafts from Pat Robertson, so I guess I have no room to be critical. 

"Despite the consistent performance of the young quarterback, the Jalen Ramsey team seems more than impressed with the stats and leadership of Chad Henne."

The Jalen Ramsey Team? Impressed with Henne? I just spat up my coffee.

[Image: hennelol2.gif]

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

[BLEEP] is this? This is the most awkwardly worded, odd article I've ever read.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

The article says CBS Sports reported that the team plans to release Bortles this offseason. But the writer links to a CBS article that says the team doesn't plan to pick up Blake's fifth year option, which means he could leave NEXT offseason, not this one.

The writer needs to pay more attention to detail. Big error there.

Jaguars are rumored to not pick up Blake's 5th year option..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/blackandtea...ption/amp/

Huh?

˙˙uᴉɐɹq ʎɯ ɥʇᴉʍ pǝʍǝɹɔs sʞuᴉl s,qnpſ ʎluo ʇɥƃnoɥʇ I ǝɹǝɥ pu∀ ˙˙oɹǝH sʞuɐɥ┴

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

;

;

Carlos Hyde made the decision to release Kaepernick.  Interesting.

I just want to know how the hell you misspell Kaepernick when it's in the title of the damn article.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I wish I could type upside down.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Carlos Hyde made the decision to release Kaepernick. Interesting.

Hahaha I missed that initially. But Ramsey is going to sign Kaep so it makes sense
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Que?

Quote:I just want to know how the hell you misspell Kaepernick when it's in the title of the damn article.

It's not that hard. I can do it, watch. "Rico is stoopid."

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

It's not April fools day yet...
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:It's not that hard. I can do it, watch. "Rico is stoopid."

You misspelled superfan32. Yur dum.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Don't drag me in on y'all's ignurance

Have you seen my baseball?

I stopped reading at 

"Caepernick's"