Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL rumors: Colin Caepernick's contract to replace bortles.. Ramsey welcomes qb..

The Onion should hire this guy.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2017, 12:22 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

I don't think I wanna qb (kaepernick) who has 72 passing Td in 7 years..

Bortles has 69 passing td in 3 years..

That's a huge difference there..

The Onion was the first thing that popped into my head too.

Quote:This wouldn't come as a surprise cuz jags were among the teams that were interested..
Is there any possibility you may have eaten paint chips as a child?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Don't drag me in on y'all's ignurance

deers gunnuh bee A insurgence? :/
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:Is there any possibility you may have eaten paint chips as a child?

I think the word you wanted is "doubt", not "possibility."

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I...clicked the link.

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2017, 02:55 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:We're getting sports news from gospelherald.com. I'm a believer in the Lord but where did you even find this site? 

I get all my mock drafts from Pat Robertson, so I guess I have no room to be critical. 

"Despite the consistent performance of the young quarterback, the Jalen Ramsey team seems more than impressed with the stats and leadership of Chad Henne."

The Jalen Ramsey Team? Impressed with Henne? I just spat up my coffee.

LOL .... I was just copying that line to make my comment.  Holy [BAD WORD REMOVED] --- this is hilarious  !!!

<b>I also like the "Despite the consistent performance of the young quarterback" :woot:</b><b>  :woot:</b><b> </b><b> ---- Bortles has been anything but consistent.  </b>

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] is this? This is the most awkwardly worded, odd article I've ever read.

This article feels like it was written by a Nigerian prince looking for someone to give his fortune to via email.  Any wonder the OP deemed it legit?  He's probably still waiting on confirmation that the bank account details he provided will get him that million dollar deposit.

The words are all in English, so there's that.  Unfortunately, when you put them all together, they only make sense to a very "special" population.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

OK. 

I gave in and took a look just for yucks.

The writer has a dozen articles with the exact same nonsense. 

"Rumored trade/FA signing + known athlete welcomes new player"

( i.e. - Seahawks considering Cutler and Cowboys signing Griffin III -  Eagles hint at Manziel contract and so on...) 

It's pretty terrible stuff. I guess Jesus doesn't  mind a little lie or twenty if it brings some online sports enthusiasts to the fold!  :teehee:

http://www.gospelherald.com/reporter/doug-jackson

Clearly some very poorly executed click-bait. 

It's not April 1st yet
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2017, 06:44 AM by ibjagged.)

so we are gonna bring in the guy that lost his job to blaine jabbert ?  

BRILLIANT !

any idiot with a dot com can "report news" now

The whole thing reads like a parody article 

Three year $3,000,000.00

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2017, 05:32 PM by NH3.)

Quote:˙˙uᴉɐɹq ʎɯ ɥʇᴉʍ pǝʍǝɹɔs sʞuᴉl s,qnpſ ʎluo ʇɥƃnoɥʇ I ǝɹǝɥ pu∀ ˙˙oɹǝH sʞuɐɥ┴
You Flipped the Script.

Very Nice.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Awesome article

I don't like the fact that Ramsey is injecting himself to the QB decisions that need to be made by the Front Office.   I know Jalen and Henne are good buddys but that shouldn't play into our personnel decisions.

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

Quote:I wish I could type upside down.

Copy paste?