Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Miles Jack. How soon can we expect to see him play?

Would he be ready for Rookie Mini camps or will it be awhile before he takes the field?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Would he be ready for Rookie Mini camps or will it be awhile before he takes the field?

He's ready to go. Nobody is worried about his short term health. He's been working out getting his conditioning back but he is healthy.

No more rookie mini camps. But his prognosis was he would be ready for spring training in college. So he is ready and will likely start the season.

Nobody was ever worried about his short term health.

Tommorrow

I think he misses OTA's due to a scheduling conflict with UCLA

Quote:Tommorrow

OTAs start tomorrow?

Quote:I think he misses OTA's due to a scheduling conflict with UCLA

The graduation rule.

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2016, 09:49 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Quote:OTAs start tomorrow?
He means IF they were tomorrow he could participate.

From what I understand there's some graduation rule in effect where he won't be allowed in the OTAS, but he'll be full go in camp

Edit: CU beat me to it.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Myles with a "Y", bruh

Quote:He means IF they were tomorrow he could participate.

From what I understand there's some graduation rule in effect where he won't be allowed in the OTAS, but he'll be full go in camp

Edit: CU beat me to it.

The NFL and NCAA have an agreement that if the player is still taking classes, he can't participate in OTAs until he graduates. Because Myles Jack left school a year early, I am surprised this applies to him.

His injury rating on Madden is going to be catastrophic though

To my understanding Myles Jack will be ready to participate in OTAs probably on May 26, 2016.

From Jaguars.com;

The Jaguars’ OTAs are May 26-28, June 1-2, June 4, June 8-9, June 11-12, with a three-day mandatory minicamp scheduled June 16-18. The three-day minicamp is the only mandatory event of the offseason; all other work is voluntary.

*Phase One: The first two weeks of the program with activities limited to strength and conditioning and physical rehabilitation only.

*Phase Two: The next three weeks of the program, during which on-field workouts may include individual player instruction and drills as well as team practice conducted on a “separates” basis. No live contact or team offense versus team defense drills are permitted.

*Phase Three: The next four weeks of the program. Teams may conduct a total of 10 days of OTAs. No live contact is allowed during this time, but 7-on-7, 9-on-7, and 11-on-11 drills are permitted.

He''s already working out in downtown Jacksonville, jumping tall buildings in a single bound.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

He will participate fully in Training Camp and ready for Preseason day 1 I predict. I haven't seen anything to the contrary in medical reports, or team press releases.

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC