Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Rebuild (Near Completion)

I think we can officially say the rebuild here in Jacksonville is over, and it's time to start expecting a huge turnaround this year! Dave Caldwell has been absolutely on point since he arrived in Duval. To be honest, I think this is the smartest and most competent GM we have had in a long time. This draft has been mind blowing to me and the level of depth and competition will be off the chart this year! AFC South Title favorites indeed! Rebuild imo is near completion after this draft which was preceded by a great free agency haul. Now it's time to start seeing the draft and free agent acquisitions pay huge dividends this year which should = playoffs! Let's go!

<FONT color=teal size=3><P align=center></FONT><P align=center><FONT size=3>NO WORRIES JAGS FAITHFUL, WE HAVE A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAMBig Grin</FONT>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The rebuild isn't finished until the team is competing for a division title with a winning record.

Ivory, And the 2 OL should create more running game and less pressure on Bortles. Also better defense will allow the offense to become more conservative and Blake shouldn't be forcing balls this year.

It could end up being a very exciting year for us. Gus should be fired if they don't go 9-7. Honestly there's a ton of talent and Caldwell is money. Ramsey and Jack are monsters. Fowler should make some noise too. They loved him coming out.

I could see 11-5. I don't think that's unrealistic if they play up to their potential. Either way there is a lot of talent and we are very young with most cap space. Bright future for sure.

I have to give Dave credit, he improved every position group substantially over this off-season and truly improved the talent to the level where Gus will have no excuse not to win the division.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Behold the Jacksonville Swaguars!

Quote:The rebuild isn't finished until the team is competing for a division title with a winning record.

Lol this.

The pats have won 4 SBS and their build still isn't done. Its never done.

In our case we still have questions at let, center/guard and the entirety of our pass rush are rookies.

Quote:The rebuild isn't finished until the team is competing for a division title with a winning record.

I'd say with the talent that is now on the team it's finished. If there are no results then Gus needs to go.

Dave Caldwell has earned his paycheck. Gus, your turn.

Quote:Behold the Jacksonville Swaguars!

I like it. I love it. I want some more of it.  :yes:

Quote:I like it. I love it. I want some more of it.  :yes:

Somebody getting frisky.

Quote:Somebody getting frisky.

LOL Of course. I am so jacked up about the new Jaguars defense.

Quote:Dave Caldwell has earned his paycheck. Gus, your turn.

Exactly

Quote:LOL Of course. I am so jacked up about the new Jaguars defense.
How true!!

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 09:14 PM by D0hv.)

Still need a franchise LT and SS.

Edit- Let's see how Cyp does with the improved secondary around him. Gipson, along with Ramsey, and House. Cyp won't have no excuses this year.
-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Quote:Still need a franchise LT and SS.

Edit- Let's see how Cyprien does with the improved secondary around him. Gipson, along with Ramsey, and House. Cyprien won't have no excuses this year.

We got a left tackle in free agency. What we need is a center.

Definitely, they still have to prove it but I got a feeling about this season.  Gonna be fun.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:LOL Of course. I am so jacked up about the new Jaguars defense.
And Packers and Broncos......

Quote:Lol this.
lol welp.

Wrong thread