Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We just added 3 Top 5 picks to this year's Defense....

I can't believe we did it......Stunned.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Fowler, Ramsey, Jack.

Add in Jackson, Gipson and Prince.... wow.

And marks

Dante Fowler Jr (is he healthy and ready for week 1, will he be the guy we all hoped to be)?

Marks (injury bug has a habit of biting hard)

Myles Jack (hinting that he might need additional surgery, who knows maybe he isnt really ready week 1 or for an entire season)

Jalen Ramsey is he better at safety than at corner why only 3 INTs and none in his last year..

Don't get me wrong I agree with you I'm a homer.. but let us not count all our chickens before they hatch..

GM Dave Caldwell has provided HC Gus Bradley with tons of talent (potential)

its his turn to prove to us fans he can do something with it..

G O   JAGS!

at this point, if Ramsey could just keep the ball away from the receivers, I'd be happy... IE no 3rd and 19 completions for 25 yards or such.. I'd take incomplete passes over int's right now...

Quote:at this point, if Ramsey could just keep the ball away from the receivers, I'd be happy... IE no 3rd and 19 completions for 25 yards or such.. I'd take incomplete passes over int's right now...
yes 100% we must get off the field on third and long. I've been rewatching last season on gamepass and that killed us more than anything else. I'm super stoked about this year with the FA's and now the draft getting Jack in the second (mind blowing) we should be much better on D. GO JAGS!!!!!!

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC

The days of teams killing us with the screen on 3rd and long are over. Ramsey and Jack are screen killers.

Quote:Fowler, Ramsey, Jack.

Add in Jackson, Gipson and Prince.... wow.
This is so scary.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

You guys are completely forgetting that we will also have a healthy Linder back on our offensive line.

And a healthy Yeldon.

The defense will be beasting and feasting all day.

And Chris Ivory

And Marquis Lee and Rashad Greene.

And we'll get Julius Thomas Hopefully all 16 games.

Dude, we are stacked!

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 10:00 PM by BklynJag.)

Should be no excuses now.

If all these guys are healthy, it could be a pretty stacked defense.  But health is the key... which is the most obvious statement ever.

Quote:Should be no excuses now.

There are no excuses.  This is one of the most talented rosters in the NFL and the sky is the limit for potential.  Gus has to really screw up big time for our to lose often/badly.  Caldwell is saving Gus as HC by building a team that will absolutely win in spite of him.

Quote:There are no excuses.  This is one of the most talented rosters in the NFL and the sky is the limit for potential.  Gus has to really screw up big time for our to lose often/badly.  Caldwell is saving Gus as HC by building a team that will absolutely win in spite of him.
Never underestimate the potential of Gus.... for better or worse.

I hate to say it, but you guys definitely got better in this draft.
ImATexan

Wait. Don't we have to wait to see how O'Halloran thinks we screwed up this whole draft?

Great job by Caldwell

Quote:The days of teams killing us with the screen on 3rd and long are over. Ramsey and Jack are screen killers.

My very first thought after getting Jack.