Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey looks happy to be with us

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 10:33 AM by Brett.)

Obviously he got drafted so most everyone would have a smile on Draft night....but in his interview with Brian Sexton, he just looks genuinely happy to be with us.

This piggy backs on Tashaun Gibson looking extremely happy as well when he signed him. It's just exciting as a fan to actually see our players happy and want to be on this team.

Cheering all the way out in southern California and in the past grew up in Tennessee/Mississippi. Never lived a day in Jacksonville or Florida but diehard fan since day 1. Let's get it Jags! I'm not from J-Ville but who cares....DUVAL!!!!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Obviously he got drafted so most everyone would have a smile on Draft night....but in his interview with Brian Sexton, he just looks genuinely happy to be with us.

This piggy backs on Tashaun Gibson looking extremely happy as well when he signed him. It's just exciting as a fan to actually see our players happy and want to be on this team.

Cheering all the way out in southern California and in the past grew up in Tennessee/Mississippi. Never lived a day in Jacksonville or Florida but diehard fan since day 1. Let's get it Jags! I'm not from J-Ville but who cares....DUVAL!!!!!!
LOVE IT!!! The Football Gods are smiling on us these days.

Dave likes his guys in Florida for round 1.

Could not be happier that he fell to #5!

Everyone is happy with the pick except Prince, Colvin, Gratz and McCray.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Everyone is happy with the pick except Prince, Colvin, Gratz and McCray.

Prince should be pretty happy, will still be on the field most of the time

Twitter Follow: @jSp3nce

Agreed. Yea liking the Fire in the young guys eyes.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

I didn't think Dallas would let Ramsey go.

I'm happy they did.

Big, athletic, intense and versatile this secondary needs a guy like Ramsey.

He's happy to be paid. :yes:

Nah I think it is genuine. Any player loves to be apart of a rising team.

#Gojags

Feel bad for McCray. He did flash some skill his rookie season, and then took a step backward. Gratz, in my opinion, is the guy who should worry most.

Quote:Feel bad for McCray. He did flash some skill his rookie season, and then took a step backward. Gratz, in my opinion, is the guy who should worry most.

Yea I seen Gratz in Uconn and said he was not good.

And people bashed me. And now see what I saw back then.

#Gojags

Quote:Nah I think it is genuine. Any player loves to be apart of a rising team.

It is genuine. He's genuinely happy to be paid.

Honestly, Im done with Gratz. I would have loved to keep Sergio and let go of Gratz.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:It is genuine. He's genuinely happy to be paid.

Nah he would of been paid anyway in Baltimore. So I believe it is due to being apart of a rising team.

And staying in Florida.

#Gojags

I wonder if Gus will continue his love affair with bubblegum Gratz and bench Ramsey for him
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:I wonder if Gus will continue his love affair with bubblegum Gratz and bench Ramsey for him

How long have they been courting?  Are is this another opinion by a random person named Jerrad, on a MB i frequent?  If it's not fact based with evidence, spare the lameness.   it's pathetic and boring. 

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 01:40 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

I don't like him at outside cb at all but i LOVE A FIGHTER.  He seems ready, pumped, and willing to change his game to whatever we ask.  That's a leader through and through so, Welcome Jalen Ramsey.  Let's Get,Get,Get It!!!!!

Box CB only until he learns to find the ball.  I never want him on an island with anyone, not even M. Lewis who uses bricks for hands.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Did anyone catch the cameo with Deion Sanders as Jalen headed for the podium.

HeadSlap

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

They were talking about that recently on 1010XL. It's impressive that he understood the situation he was going into. He was aware of Prince being signed. He's obviously aware of Telvin Smith being here and he mentioned Fowler Jr. So he's done some homework. And the more and more you hear about this kid's fire and his drive and his tendencies in practice the more you get excited. I like the fact that he was confident enough in himself to say "I am a shutdown corner who can play safety". We need that in our secondary. We need that in GENERAL on this team. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."