Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
met malik jackson today

i just got back in town today and was at the stadium. i was hoping to get some pictures of the renovations but there was nothing to see. so i started video taping thw west side of the stadium when i saw a player parking and heading inside. it was obvious our paths would cross so i asked him who he was. it was malik. dudes biceps reminded me of dd20.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You checkin out his body bruh

Were they 91% the size of his neck?

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:Were they 91% the size of his neck?
you got to love jerry porter and his infamous quote. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:i just got back in town today and was at the stadium. i was hoping to get some pictures of the renovations but there was nothing to see. so i started video taping thw west side of the stadium when i saw a player parking and heading inside. it was obvious our paths would cross so i asked him who he was. it was malik. dudes biceps reminded me of dd20.

lol, you had to ask him who he was?

Did he ask you who you were?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Atleast he wasn't seen at Piggly Wiggly. Stick to the farmers markets.
No commercial messages in sigs

i cant remember but im 91 percent sure he asked me who i was. i tried to remain humble but it just came out, GOOGLE IT !

Quote:i cant remember but im 91 percent sure he asked me who i was. i tried to remain humble but it just came out, GOOGLE IT !

Well I'll be...
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

[Image: 1461121376_malik-jackson.jpg]

Madden 16 Jaguars version of him, but I thought he was going to play DT?

Quote:[Image: 1461121376_malik-jackson.jpg]

Madden 16 Jaguars version of him, but I thought he was going to play DT?

They have him mislabeled since he played RE in the Broncos 3-4. He will be DT in our 4-3

Quote:They have him mislabeled since he played RE in the Broncos 3-4. He will be DT in our 4-3

Why can't he just play the Odrick role

Quote:Why can't he just play the Odrick role
Cause we have Odrick...

Quote:Cause we have Odrick...

Doesn't it make more sense to take Odrick off the field more than Marks?

Quote:Why can't he just play the Odrick role

I'm sure Malik will play some of the big end role that odrick plays but he fits better as the DT marks plays. It will probably be mostly marks and Malik rotating, with both on the field in certain packages, and then Malik taking over for odrick in others.

Quote:Doesn't it make more sense to take Odrick off the field more than Marks?

Who knows at this point what Marks will be when he comes back.

Quote:Doesn't it make more sense to take Odrick off the field more than Marks?

Not really Odrick was healthy while Marks has struggled to even play.  Plus a lot was asked from Odrick moving him from LE to LEO.

You had to ask him who he was ? Howd you not know what he looks like ?

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:You had to ask him who he was ? Howd you not know what he looks like ?

How often do we see players without their helmets? This not the nba..

Quote:How often do we see players without their helmets? This not the nba..
Of course it's not the NBA. Nobody cares about the NBA.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:How often do we see players without their helmets? This not the nba..
this thing called the internet has a couple pics of all the players, some without helmets on