Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
hdmi switcher

ok so you all know im going to ask for a Switch come Christmas time. well before then I am wanting to get a HDMI Switcher.  I have 3 ports on my tv for HDMI.  right now my blu-ray player,WiiU,and ps4 are hooked up to all 3,and i use all 3 of them at different times as well. I'll play my Wii to here,and there. I got a HDMI conveter for my Wii,and it works great. anyways here is my plan for the HDMI Switch. 

I'm going to hook my Wii,WiiU,and ps4 to the HDMI Switcher and leave port 3 open for Nintendo Switch come Christmas.  so here is my Question now for some help. 

Can i get a good HDMI Switcher thats inexpensive maybe like 30 dollars or less? what would you suggest? the help would be greatly appricaitteed.  

oh also talked to my dad earlier today about the Nintendo Switch. he asked me what was different from the nintendo system i have. I told him it was a hyrbird,and the new zelda,and mario game will be on it. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:ok so you all know im going to ask for a Switch come Christmas time. well before then I am wanting to get a HDMI Switcher. I have 3 ports on my tv for HDMI. right now my blu-ray player,WiiU,and ps4 are hooked up to all 3,and i use all 3 of them at different times as well. I'll play my Wii to here,and there. I got a HDMI conveter for my Wii,and it works great. anyways here is my plan for the HDMI Switch.

I'm going to hook my Wii,WiiU,and ps4 to the HDMI Switcher and leave port 3 open for Nintendo Switch come Christmas. so here is my Question now for some help.

Can i get a good HDMI Switcher thats inexpensive maybe like 30 dollars or less? what would you suggest? the help would be greatly appricaitteed.

oh also talked to my dad earlier today about the Nintendo Switch. he asked me what was different from the nintendo system i have. I told him it was a hyrbird,and the new zelda,and mario game will be on it.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0049S6ZUS/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1490442143&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=hdmi+switch'>https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0049S6ZUS/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1490442143&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=hdmi+switch</a>
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

You could also go cheaper with one of these

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008GVOVK...ref=plSrch
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I have a circle one I picked up for something like 20$ that works great.  

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Generic-11701...h/38078627

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

All your wii games will work on your wii-u with the wii controllers. Really no need to hook the wii up at all

the game cube games play on my Wii. 

Quote:the game cube games play on my Wii.
Then Hook the gamecube back up with the Red White Yellow input and everything else HDMI..

I just went through all my old systems and started playing starfox on my n64 haha love that game

I plan on putting my older systems downstairs sometime. I'm going to have my super nintendo,N64,and game cube  hooked up downstiars. ill have my newest ones in my room since i play hem the most. 

I ordered the kinvo one. might be here this week. it has the ports i need on it. 1 out,and 3 in.

yes now im all set,and ready. I got the HDMI Switcher today. My Wii,WiiU,and ps4 are hooked up to it. It changes to what ever system i turn on. that leaves me 1 spot now for the nintendo Switch come Christmas. :yes:  :yes: .

Again my plan,and dream is to get a room down stairs turned into a gameing room for older systems of mine like N64. Super Nintendo. I'll keep the Wii,WiiU,ps4,and the nintendo switch when i get one in my room.