Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Help...need local info

I'm on the way down for 3 weeks in St. Augustine and I'm looking for information on discount restaurant programs in Jacksonville. I know about and use Restaurant.com but am looking for something in addition to that.

The Teal Deals are good but they, of course, are expired. I was able to go to BB's restaurant a couple of times and really liked it and especially liked the Teal Deal discount. I'd love to find a discount program for BBs now or another restaurant of similar quality.

Are there any local discount programs you know about?

Thanks in advance!

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dine and dash?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Dine and dash- the ultimate discount program.

Quote:I'm on the way down for 3 weeks in St. Augustine and I'm looking for information on discount restaurant programs in Jacksonville. I know about and use Restaurant.com but am looking for something in addition to that.

The Teal Deals are good but they, of course, are expired. I was able to go to BB's restaurant a couple of times and really liked it and especially liked the Teal Deal discount. I'd love to find a discount program for BBs now or another restaurant of similar quality.

Are there any local discount programs you know about?

Thanks in advance!
Sign up for Groupon and Living Social deals in the area.  They tend to offer pretty good discounts for local haunts that are worth visiting. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

You could possible try Eat24.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Groupon for sure.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Looks like off to Matthews on Hendricks Ave on a Restaurant.com certificate.