Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson a top 5 wr?..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Let's just hope he never makes the cover of Madden

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.

Quote:Let's just hope he never makes the cover of Madden

Why would that be a bad thing..

Quote:Why would that be a bad thing..

http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Madden_curse

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

The curse is real.  Guy is pretty dang good, just needs to stop disappearing when playing Vontae Davis.  

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

just about

Absolutely. Behind Julio and AB through next few guys are all pretty even. I'm biased to ARob.

ARob

OBJ

Hopkins

Green
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I'm happy with top 9. Last year 8 wrs were selected for the pro bowl. Then megatron stepped out and ARob went. And arguably ARob should have gone anyway, so "unofficially" top 8.

Now after 2016, maybe higher, but having a top 10 and a top 20 second WR. I'm kind of giddy.

Yes.

Well lead the league in Tds rec and catches over 20+ yards. On any other team he would be as hyped as OBJ or a close second just cuz the OBJ thing is way over blown

Twitter Follow: @jSp3nce

Top ten.

Top five is probable in several stat lines for him as the years roll on....

Umm, he's in the discussion for 5 I think. The top 4 of Antonio Brown, Julio, OBJ, and Hopkins is pretty set at the moment. The second tier that he's in is huge though, with Green, Dez, Demaryius, Sammy, Alshon, and probably even Cooper and Evans. I wouldn't argue with anyone that wanted to put him at the top of that tier. 

Quote:Umm, he's in the discussion for 5 I think. The top 4 of Antonio Brown, Julio, OBJ, and Hopkins is pretty set at the moment. The second tier that he's in is huge though, with Green, Dez, Demaryius, Sammy, Alshon, and probably even Cooper and Evans. I wouldn't argue with anyone that wanted to put him at the top of that tier. 

Nailed it.

Quote:Umm, he's in the discussion for 5 I think. The top 4 of Antonio Brown, Julio, OBJ, and Hopkins is pretty set at the moment. The second tier that he's in is huge though, with Green, Dez, Demaryius, Sammy, Alshon, and probably even Cooper and Evans. I wouldn't argue with anyone that wanted to put him at the top of that tier.

Brandon Marshall is in the discussion as well. He will fall off this season or next due to father time.

Quote:Brandon Marshall is in the discussion as well. He will fall off this season or next due to father time.
Yeah, Marshall, FItzgerald, and an assumed recovered Jordy Nelson would also be in that tier for a very short time but I discounted them overall cause of age.

Robinson will be considered the best WR in the league in a few years if the Jaguars can get a decent head coach. The thing holding back perception right now is the team itself, not Robinson's play. He just lead the league in TD receptions at 22 years old. He's got some Randy Moss like ability. Once the team is doing well he'll be recognized in the manner he should be, as one of the elite talents in the game at the WR position.

I just want to see him keep improving and stay healthy.

"Learning" to win is risky business at the skill positions.  A-Rob and Hurns are both the type to really sacrifice themselves for the "play", which is of course extremely important, but not as important as being available, and as close to full-strength as possible.  

The racecar is built - now we have to see if we can stay on the race-track.  Meanwhile, other teams will be looking to put a hurtin' on our key players.  This is where the D absolutely HAS to protect our O this year and into the future. Not every team has dirty players, but there are still plenty of them out there.  There is only one answer..   HIT BACK .. at least as hard, or harder..  

Somebody cheap-shots us, reciprocity must  come quickly and decisively.  That is what I'll be looking for this season.  Too often over the last ten years we allow other teams to get away with that kind of crap.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2016, 11:36 AM by rollerjag.)

I don't know where ARob ranks, but based on attitude, work ethic and potential, there's not a WR in the league I'd take for him.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I don't know where ARob ranks, but based on attitude, work ethic and potential, there's not a WR in the league I'd take for him.

Not even D. Hopkins from the Texans? He's long over his days of coating motel rooms with poop.

'02

Quote:Not even D. Hopkins from the Texans? He's long over his days of coating motel rooms with poop.

You can't be sure. As a recovering serial pooper, you never know when you may be triggered into a relapse.

I was on a business trip in Arizona last year, watching TV in my room after a long day at a conference. Next thing I know, a Nutella commercial came on, and boom! Game over.

Suffice to say I am not welcome at the Phoenix airport Marriott anymore.