Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rumor: Tacks taking Ramsey

Reading a couple rumors out there that the tacks are going Ramsey.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Unless they feel he's the next Deion Sanders there is no way that happens. And I'm pretty sure no one thinks he's the next Deion Sanders
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

Dont believe it but I would love for them to pass up on Tunsil

Ramsey at 1? Lol, no.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Lets us get a kings ransom if qbs fall to 5

I was actually thinking about a situation like this..

What if the draft starts with Tunsil, Bosa, Ramsey, Jack... Who do you take? I would think trade down for a team that needs a QB or go Hargraeves.
Shock the world

Quote:I was actually thinking about a situation like this..

What if the draft starts with Tunsil, Bosa, Ramsey, Jack... Who do you take? I would think trade down for a team that needs a QB or go Hargraeves.

Trade back or Hargraeves. Maybe even Floyd or dare i say.... Spence

Trade back. You could probably trade with the 49ers and still get VH3 if that's your target. Or Spence or whoever else.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Trade back. You could probably trade with the 49ers and still get VH3 if that's your target. Or Spence or whoever else.
If the 49er trade with us it would probably be to jump Bal to get VH3.  Dont see who they would want to jump Bal for other than Hargreaves as they both need corner help. 

Trade back or take Hargreaves

This is the one situation where I'd be down with Hargreaves. Trade back would be my #1 option, but otherwise VH3 for sure.

I like Spence but there's just too much risk, top 5 for him just wouldn't look good. I have a hard time believing a team wouldn't want to trade up to #5 and grab Goff/Wentz though, especially a team like the 49ers who are desperately in need and don't need to jump TOO far up.

One thing though, if Titans take Ramsey, there's no way the Chargers are letting Tunsil go. 

Why? Head scratcher. A guy who has butter fingers is not the number one draft pick.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Tacks won't pass on an elite LT to protect their QB and RB investments. Anything else is a smokescreen.

The Titans OL gave up 54 sacks, the absolute worst in the NFL. In addition, they gave up 105 QB hits, ranked the 25th worst in the NFL.   

Sources with multiple teams have said they have given Ramsey a second-round grade. Another team picking early said they have Ramsey in the top 10 of their board. The sources who rate him as a high first-rounder say he is a smart kid and an alpha dog from a team of alpha personalities. They like his strength, physical play, solid ball skills, and how he competes and tracks the ball well, but say he has bad hands. They think he can be special as a corner or free safety.

The teams that have a second-round grade have a similar view of Ramsey. Those general managers and scouts have told me that Ramsey is a press-man corner to play the Seattle Seahawks' style of corner and be a Richard Sherman-type defender. Their teams play off man, zone and press man, and they feel Ramsey struggles to play anything but press man. He is good against a big receiver as he has the size and strength to battle them. However, smaller fast route-runners get separation from him and get vertical against him downfield. As one top scout said, "Ramsey will do well against a big, physical receiver like Brandon Marshall, but T.Y. Hilton would tear him up."

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport...62D0GHm.99

Afc south ty white and hopkins. All speed guys yet want him why?

#Gojags

Quote:Sources with multiple teams have said they have given Ramsey a second-round grade. Another team picking early said they have Ramsey in the top 10 of their board. The sources who rate him as a high first-rounder say he is a smart kid and an alpha dog from a team of alpha personalities. They like his strength, physical play, solid ball skills, and how he competes and tracks the ball well, but say he has bad hands. They think he can be special as a corner or free safety.

The teams that have a second-round grade have a similar view of Ramsey. Those general managers and scouts have told me that Ramsey is a press-man corner to play the Seattle Seahawks' style of corner and be a Richard Sherman-type defender. Their teams play off man, zone and press man, and they feel Ramsey struggles to play anything but press man. He is good against a big receiver as he has the size and strength to battle them. However, smaller fast route-runners get separation from him and get vertical against him downfield. As one top scout said, "Ramsey will do well against a big, physical receiver like Brandon Marshall, but T.Y. Hilton would tear him up."

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport...62D0GHm.99

Afc south ty white and hopkins. All speed guys yet want him why?

Walterfootball is not a source you should be using...

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2016, 10:58 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Dude has bad hands period. Seen several games he drops balls. And gets burned by speed receivers too? Sorry the afc south has nothing but speed number 1s or 2s

#Gojags

Quote:Dude has bad hands period. Seen several games he drops balls. And gets burned by speed receivers too? Sorry the afc south has nothing but speed number 1s or 2s
k lol

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2016, 11:27 PM by jagabc6893.)

What is Cleveland going to do with Bosa in their 3-4?  If it did go without a QB, which it won't, IMO it might be more like:  Tunsil, Jack, Ramsey, Bosa.

And we would trade down with whoever wanted a QB, or OT Stanley.  If no trade, I think Buckner for more pass rush.  I keep hearing more and more that Buckner may go before Bosa now.

Quote:Unless they feel he's the next Deion Sanders there is no way that happens. And I'm pretty sure no one thinks he's the next Deion Sanders

I think he could be the next Rod Woodson.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato