Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Draft scenarios after our FA acquisitions

With Malik simply waiting to put some ink on his contract and other potential free agents (I.e. Irvin, Vernon, etc), how do you think the first 5 picks will sort out? And who would you want as our pick?

Personally, I hope that Ramsey is available to draft at 5 but if he isn't, Jack would be a solid addition as well.

Let's hope a QB or two will be taken before our pick and perhaps a tackle and a defensive end, so Ramsey would be available.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ramsey Jack or VH3 are all great picks for me.

Well a qb will be def taken. The new GM Browns looking to trade up for a qb.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

If Jack were available, I'd take him. It would be nice to have someone cover a TE.

Quote:Well a qb will be def taken. The new GM Browns looking to trade up for a qb.

The Browns have the #2 pick in the draft, they aren't trading up

Yea i was confusing them.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Its myles jack. You cant expect ramsey to be there so we provably sign secondary help. We're set at offensive skill and just signed a rush interior lineman.

If ramsey is there it's ramsey but if not then gotta be jack or vh3

Quote:If Jack were available, I'd take him. It would be nice to have someone cover a TE.

Yes, that.   THAT.   A million times.   We haven't covered a TE since, well, as long as I can remember.   Ever? 

Jack or Ramsey. Deep draft defensively. I feel both ILB and CB/FS will be addressed in the draft. If we add Vernon, Irvin, and Jackson, we will have a lot of options.
No commercial messages in sigs

Don't sleep on a CB signing by the Jags in the next couple of days.

I bet we see one.

Quote:Don't sleep on a CB signing by the Jags in the next couple of days.

I bet we see one.
Absolutely.

If we sign the players we want, it puts us in a very flexible draft spot. We can draft the best player available regardless of position. Ramsey or Jack would be awesome.

Quote:Don't sleep on a CB signing by the Jags in the next couple of days.

I bet we see one.
I'm hoping to acquire Sean Smith.

Well there was no DT going to be taken at 5.  There were a few that might be drafted in the 2-4 rounds for the Jags.  Here is a list of players that the Jags want at 5

1. Jalen Ramsey

2. Joey Bosa

3. Myles Jack

4. Noah Spence

5. DeForest Buckner

3 of the players are DE's.  I think with the Malik signing, the Jags now drop out of the Olivier Vernon pursuit and look at Irvin, Weddle, Smith, Jenkins, etc.  So Drafting a DE is a real possibility. 

I still prefer Myles Jack or Joey Bosa! Myles Jack and Malik Jackson playing for JACKsonville!

Defense or OL

We can add a stud at any level of the defense with LT being a highly improbable scenario

Get Oliver Vernon if they end up getting Williams and don't match his offer sheet. Vernon, Jackson, Fowler, and Marks with the subs. Get Janoris Jenkins CB. Draft Jack. Super Bowl. 

Vernon, Jackson, Marks, Fowler on the line.

Jack, Poz, Smith LB's

Jenkins / House CB's

safety still sucks... but it's a start. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote:Get Oliver Vernon if they end up getting Williams and don't match his offer sheet. Vernon, Jackson, Fowler, and Marks with the subs. Get Janoris Jenkins CB. Draft Jack. Super Bowl.

Vernon, Jackson, Marks, Fowler on the line.

Jack, Poz, Smith LB's

Jenkins / House CB's

safety still sucks... but it's a start.

Don't forget Irvin. If Jack is added, Poz is a goner.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Don't forget Irvin. If Jack is added, Poz is a goner.
That's who I was trying to figure out. I want Irvin to come here, everytime I speak with my Uncle (the person I know that knows the most football) he always laughs when he brings up Poz cause he knows I don't like him recently. Irvin would be an upgrade and having Jack Irvin and Smith as your LB trio... HOLY F I'm going to hibernate in some Lord of the Rings cave for the next 7-8 months. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Poz would be a terrific mentor for Jack