Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2016 NFL Free Agency Visits Tracking

Let's get the ball rolling...

Mario Williams visiting Miami

Mario Williams is heading on a visit to Miami today, per source informed of the #Dolphins plans. Would add big-time help on the edge.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/706132196977938433

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2016, 11:39 AM by GlockBortles.)

no lbs or corners? add more to the dline!

Good strategy phins

@RapSheet Mario Williams is heading on a visit to Miami today, per source informed of the #Dolphins plans. Would add big-time help on the edge.

I was hoping we had some interest.

Quote:@RapSheet Mario Williams is heading on a visit to Miami today, per source informed of the #Dolphins plans. Would add big-time help on the edge.

I was hoping we had some interest.

they will probably let vernon sign elsewhere and then get the better player in Mario Williams.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

How on Earth could Miami afford him? They have no cap space
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

They can run their cap up in a million different ways if they want to. The fun part is watching them pay for it like we did from 2000-2015 and counting. Stephen Ross is a new-age version of the old-age Dan Snyder, and its gonna be fun to watch him sink the ship by trying to buy a Lombardi trophy. We all know how it ends. 

Quote:How on Earth could Miami afford him? They have no cap space

I'm guessing they figure him to be cheaper than Vernon will be.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I'm guessing they figure him to be cheaper than Vernon will be.
He most likely will be cheaper too.

He's said he hopes to visit four or five teams in quick succession. Hoping to play them off against each other, no doubt. If Jacksonville is one of them, I'm guessing it would be immediately after Miami...

Dolphins just restructured Suh and released Jennings. They should definitely have the cap space now
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

Quote:Dolphins just restructured Suh and released Jennings. They should definitely have the cap space now

Apparently they have close to around 20 million now
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

If they do have money now from restructuring and releasing, Id expect them to try and sign Williams and let Vernon go. However if I was Williams Id visit multiple places before signing and try and get some bidding war going. I know it could possibly back fire on him but id risk it.

Per Rotoworld

Free agent DE Charles Johnson will visit the Giants on Sunday.

It's Johnson's first visit since his release. He would provide a proven pass rusher for a Giants team that is reeling at defensive end with both Robert Ayers and Jason Pierre-Paul headed to free agency.

Johnson is also expected to have interest from the Saints. Sort of a poor man's Justin Tuck, Johnson is a base left end who can rush from the interior in passing situations.

SOURCE: JOSINA ANDERSON ON TWITTER
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

So what time does the "legal tampering" period begin? Is it just midnight tonight or is it 4pm like the actual Wed FA time?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:So what time does the "legal tampering" period begin? Is it just midnight tonight or is it 4pm like the actual Wed FA time?

I thought it was today. I was sad when I found out it was tomorrow.

Obviously I didn't have much going on today.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2016, 05:52 PM by HolsterHusto.)

Quote:So what time does the "legal tampering" period begin? Is it just midnight tonight or is it 4pm like the actual Wed FA time?

It starts tomorrow at 12. The legal tampering is only two days long this year. Contracts can be official at 4PM Wed.

Quote:It starts tomorrow at 12. The legal tampering is only two days long this year. Contracts can be official at 4PM Wed.

12 midnight or 12 in the afternoon?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:12 midnight or 12 in the afternoon?

Noon.

Quote:Noon.

:thanks:

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2016, 06:04 PM by Scarecrow.)

Quote:12 midnight or 12 in the afternoon?
12pm ET is my understanding.

I got beat to the punch.