Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
my top 5 draft picks as of now..

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2016, 12:40 AM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

tennessee drafts jeremy tunsil..

cleveland drafts carson wentz..

chargers draft jalen ramsey.. (steals ramsey from jags)..

dallas drafts ezekiel elliott (risky but a need to keep romo healthy).. (also rumors are elliott wants to be a cowboy).. (also could draft myles jack)..

jaguars draft joey bosa (would fit nicely with fowler and smith, poz and irvin.. (we could also get malik jackson which is insane with the money the jags have)..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

sorry mods can u guys put this thread in the draft forum.. i forgot thanx..

What are your thoughts on Myles Jack? Many analysts have us taking him at the 5th pick.

Titans- Jeremy Tunsil ...have to protect the Mariota investment, get their bookend OTs for the next decade.

Browns- Carson Wentz ...don't have a franchise QB and get a chance to take the best QB available.

Chargers- Jalen Ramsey ...could go a lot of ways here, but they take the versatile DB.

Cowboys- Joey Bosa ...Defense wins, Gregory suspended and Hardy gone, grab a developmental QB in round 2. 

Jags- assuming DC takes care of many holes in FA, Myles Jack is taken as impact defensive player.

Quote:Titans- Jeremy Tunsil ...have to protect the Mariota investment, get their bookend OTs for the next decade.

Browns- Carson Wentz ...don't have a franchise QB and get a chance to take the best QB available.

Chargers- Jalen Ramsey ...could go a lot of ways here, but they take the versatile DB.

Cowboys- Joey Bosa ...Defense wins, Gregory suspended and Hardy gone, grab a developmental QB in round 2.

Jags- assuming DC takes care of many holes in FA, Myles Jack is taken as impact defensive player.
Agreed

Quote:sorry mods can u guys put this thread in the draft forum.. i forgot thanx..

done

'02

Jeremy Tunsil is a hell of a player.

Quote:Titans- Jeremy Tunsil ...have to protect the Mariota investment, get their bookend OTs for the next decade.

This is my prediction as well.  I would like Ramsey but his Monster combine and the fact that Wensil is leaving the Bolts means they will probably draft him

Quote:Jeremy Tunsil is a hell of a player.
Better than his brother Laremy I've heard. 

Jeremy Tunsil's not as good as Jerry Ramsey though.

<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2016, 12:59 AM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

OK here is my top 5 mock as of today based on free agency..

Tennessee: OT laremy tunsil (have to protect mariota.. He got killed and the way he runs ain't good for his body)..

Cleveland: QB Carson wentz (manziel is a one year wonder.. Seems to have more bad than good days.. Also can't seem to behave which don't bode well in NFL)..

Chargers: db jalen Ramsey (after the heart and soul left there defense weddle.. Chargers will need to find his replacement.. And that could very well be Ramsey)..

Cowboys: LB myles jack (with Lee having injuries and now getting older.. Myles jack would instantly be a starter\impact player from day 1.. And cowboys fans know how there linebackers are just as important as tony romo)..

Jaguars: DE joey bosa (boss would fit nicely with the poz smith fowler Jackson marks Bennett Jones.. Even though I would love us to get both Ramsey and jack.. Unlike some people I just don't think there both gonna be at pick 5..